The Pothead Wants To Return? Ricky Williams Rumor

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:05 pm

This guy is unfreakinbelievable. Personally, I hope he does come back, Tags gives him an appeal so he can play this year and somebody in my main league takes him in the first round, pushing someone down to me I really want. :D

Dolphins | R. Williams Already Considering Comeback? - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:53:20 -0700

Ethan J. Skolnick and Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, report former Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams called head coach Dave Wannstedt earlier this week and is considering a comeback in the future. It's believed Williams broached the subject of returning to the Dolphins if they met certain conditions – including renegotiation of his contract. A return in 2004 would be unlikely unless Williams were to register a favorable appeal with NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:03 pm

Ricky went to buy a hash pipe and the check bounced. Ooops. Time to play football again.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:28 am

I knew as soon as the pothead ran out of money he'd be wanting to come back and play football. If they had only left his bonus money alone. As it is he'll probably show up on stage with Lenny Kravitz on opening night in New England. I think the only owner dumb enough to take him back would be our boy Al Davis. He needs to play on a team with a bunch of has-beens and hoods.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:08 am

Ricky obviously has a certain sexual preference. I believe that he took this year off to bulk up and add the weight necessary to become an NFL center. THAT would reduce his fantasy value immensely.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:41 am

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
I knew as soon as the pothead ran out of money he'd be wanting to come back and play football. If they had only left his bonus money alone. As it is he'll probably show up on stage with Lenny Kravitz on opening night in New England. I think the only owner dumb enough to take him back would be our boy Al Davis. He needs to play on a team with a bunch of has-beens and hoods. I won't go as far as hoods, but Oakland sounds like it fits Ricky Williams personality perfectly. What a Motley Crew they have in those Raiders.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:11 am

Friggin RW making it a soap opera in South Beach...ooooooo, it's gonna be a long year for those of us who are Fish fans... :(
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.