Unbelieveable

Gordon Gekko

Unbelieveable

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:58 pm

Last year I lost Steve Smith in the first game of the season in both the Draft Champions league and the Gekko Invite league. This year I lose J.Walker in you guessed it...both the Draft Champions league and the Gekko Invite league! :mad: WTF :mad:
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

Unbelieveable

Post by King of Queens » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:11 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Last year I lost Steve Smith in the first game of the season in both the Draft Champions league and the Gekko Invite league. This year I lose J.Walker in you guessed it...both the Draft Champions league and the Gekko Invite league! :mad: WTF :mad: Time to "pack it in"?? :D

I'll wait until the MRI results come in on Mike Anderson before I get the Samsonites out of the attic.

BillyWaz

Unbelieveable

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:13 pm

I lost him in the DC also Gekko! :mad: Funny thing is that I wanted NOTHING to do with him this year, but he slipped to pick 3.14, and I couldn't pass him up.

No worries though, I have Clarence Moore to plug in his spot! :eek:

Gordon Gekko

Unbelieveable

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:18 pm

screw these damn side leagues next year. i won't tolerate making donations. if i make donations two years in a row in any league, i'm forced to move on. nature of business...

Gordon Gekko

Unbelieveable

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:21 pm

KoQ...
NFBC J.Thome and K.Foulke = worthless 2005 scumbags

NFFC J.Walker and ??? = worthless 2005 scumbags

Gordon Gekko

Unbelieveable

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:23 pm

fantasy sports = war of attrition.

stop with the injuries already. ok, guys? start taking your roids again so you can stay healthy. thanks.

Route Collectors

Unbelieveable

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:30 pm

Sorry about your luck GG but you're a savvy owner who knows how to use FAAB. If you were paying attention today you should have a replacement for Walker this week - at least in Gekko II.

Any other Wiggins owners p***ed about losing 10 points on the phantom interference call?

How about losing 7 points on Colts D because Billick had to score against the 2nd unit - Ba**ard!

King of Queens

Unbelieveable

Post by King of Queens » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:45 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
KoQ...
NFBC J.Thome and K.Foulke = worthless 2005 scumbags

NFFC J.Walker and ??? = worthless 2005 scumbags ??? = Kyle Boller

renman

Unbelieveable

Post by renman » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:13 am

route c...

that colts thing was really irritating... given the colts kneeled on the ball and showed some sportsmanship... i have colts defense in another tournament and was miserable...

on a side note... a question for fantasy ballers here...

what percentage of season success in fantasy football is directly a result of great drafting... and what percentage is a result of managing your team and free agents well?

Route Collectors

Unbelieveable

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:02 am

Originally posted by renman:
route c...

that colts thing was really irritating... given the colts kneeled on the ball and showed some sportsmanship... i have colts defense in another tournament and was miserable...

on a side note... a question for fantasy ballers here...

what percentage of season success in fantasy football is directly a result of great drafting... and what percentage is a result of managing your team and free agents well? Yeah! I think it was Theisman who said they were doing it because of late season tie-breakers???
BS! Billick was doing it because he was trying to save a little face after his earlier press conferences in which he did everything but guarantee a victory.

I hope he feels better since they BARELY punched it in against the 2nd unit. On the positive side renman - at least we got the defensive TD as a result of Billicks stubborness.

Hey maybe we should start a Colts D owners club! ;) Go Horseshoe!