Gekko Chooses_Successor

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:22 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Is there actually someone in the championship round with Curtis on their team??? :eek: Originally posted by King of Queens:
Distribution of RBs on Championship League teams:
C Martin 4

[ December 09, 2005, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Captain Hook

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:37 am

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
Yes, depth is overrated in a 3 week playoff when playing vs 42 other teams. tell that to the westbrook, c.martin, k.collins owners. [/QUOTE]Is there actually someone in the championship round with Curtis on their team??? :eek:

If so, that is the definition of LUCKY, or they must of had a hell of a draft the rest of the way!
[/QUOTE]Thanks Billy, actually when I left the draft room I did think I had a very good draft - of course that was before I saw the 2005 version of CMart.

Of course when I looked back on it after a week or so I was giving myself the business for not taking TO - so you never know, but yes I made it to the playoffs with CMart parked squarely on the bench - although before the news today, I was going to start him this week home against the Raiders. ..........back to the drawing board

BillyWaz

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:05 pm

Originally posted by Captain Hook:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
Yes, depth is overrated in a 3 week playoff when playing vs 42 other teams. tell that to the westbrook, c.martin, k.collins owners. [/QUOTE]Is there actually someone in the championship round with Curtis on their team??? :eek:

If so, that is the definition of LUCKY, or they must of had a hell of a draft the rest of the way!
[/QUOTE]Thanks Billy, actually when I left the draft room I did think I had a very good draft - of course that was before I saw the 2005 version of CMart.

Of course when I looked back on it after a week or so I was giving myself the business for not taking TO - so you never know, but yes I made it to the playoffs with CMart parked squarely on the bench - although before the news today, I was going to start him this week home against the Raiders. ..........back to the drawing board
[/QUOTE]Just took a look at your team Hook, and I saw where your draft turned into a gem.... JAMES @ #6!! :eek:

Larry Johnson has also been a stud for you as of late, and I imagine he is on MANY teams in the playoffs.

Best of luck in the playoffs! Your WR's are certainly not outstanding, but overall, they are pretty balanced. With James and LJ, you certainly have a chance!

King of Queens

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by King of Queens » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:22 pm

Larry Johnson has also been a stud for you as of late, and I imagine he is on MANY teams in the playoffs. Only two, by my calculations.

Tested

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by Tested » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:39 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Larry Johnson has also been a stud for you as of late, and I imagine he is on MANY teams in the playoffs. Only two, by my calculations. [/QUOTE]And that's probably the biggest single factor out there right now. The fact that a top-3 or top-4 RB is only on two teams is huge. In fact, if Edge and/or Alexander get pulled back in Week 16, then the advantage could be tremendous.

BillyWaz

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:33 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Larry Johnson has also been a stud for you as of late, and I imagine he is on MANY teams in the playoffs. Only two, by my calculations. [/QUOTE]Really surprised by that stat.

GOD Loves You

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:45 pm

Gekko, would love to see you analysis for the "toliet bowl". :)
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:47 pm

FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TamuScarecrow

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by TamuScarecrow » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:45 pm

Gekko, would love to see you analysis for the "toliet bowl". He'd have to take a weeks vacation for that. Since he's out of the big dance he may not be able to afford it.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

BONGIZMO

Gekko Chooses_Successor

Post by BONGIZMO » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:43 pm

We all need many things to go right these next three weeks to win the crown and I for one feel the first thing in my favor just occurred...The scaly one didn't pick my team to be anywhere near the top. :cool: No offense but this year I see your annointing the winner as the ultimate kiss of death...Snake may be best served asking to be pulled from your spreadsheet... ;) :D
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.