Lamon Jordan to be cut????

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:34 am

LaMont Jordan-RB- Raiders Mar. 5 - 3:43 pm et

The Raiders are reportedly looking to trade LaMont Jordan before his roster bonus is due Wednesday. If not, they are expected to cut him.

Bills.com's blog reports about Jordan being on the market, which isn't a huge surprise. Profootballtalk.com said Monday that Jordan will be cut if he's not dealt. Jordan would immediately be the best running back available in free agency, and could draw interest from the Packers, Jets, and Bills.

I know he was disappointing last season, but CUT!
Do the Raiders not realize that LT would probably only be a 1,200 yardback with 9-10 TD's on their team.

I feel sorry for Raiders fans, I really do!

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:15 am

Do they then take Peterson?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:22 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Do they then take Peterson? That would be a HUGE mistake IMO!

However, they are the RAIDAS, and nothing they do would surprise me. :eek:

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:29 am

Oakland has to re-start...from scratch on OFF. They went "old/veteran" as a horrible quick fix. Maybe it was a last second run attempt before Al Davis passes on.

They need to go young and talented, and take a few years to get back in the mix. Getting rid of Brooks, Moss, Porter and Jordan and their poor attitudes and large contracts is a GREAT START!!!

Doing what they are doing this off-season gives me some hope they may be on the right track.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:38 pm

Oakland re-signed Jordan. Lamont's value stays the same. Which is pretty $hitty...lol

New England will probably get a deal done for Randy Moss within the next week. Welker and Moss will make for a good passing attack for Brady and Co.

After filling in well in Miami and giving a spark to the offense this past year, Joey Harrington was awarded by being released. lol Considering how inconsistant he is, I'd say the Raiders should be in the hunt for him soon. lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

nostradamross

Post by nostradamross » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:54 am

for harrington to be any good, matt millen would have to be right.