I'LL SMILE!!!!!

GOD Loves You

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue May 29, 2007 8:40 am

Tom/Greg, you want to hand that 100K to me so you can put a winner with a grin from ear to ear on the front of the mag??

C'mon Rob, BIGGGG smile, you have a $100,000.00 check in your hands that can more than help your charities! Man, I just opened up and what do I see, more players holding checks without smiles. What are you guys putting on those checks?? :D We usually didn't smile for sports pics and mug shots but if a check with any monetary value was placed in our hands, we would've surely smiled.

:D :D <--------see, it's not that hard
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TradeStar28

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue May 29, 2007 9:24 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
Tom/Greg, you want to hand that 100K to me so you can put a winner with a grin from ear to ear on the front of the mag??

C'mon Rob, BIGGGG smile, you have a $100,000.00 check in your hands that can more than help your charities! Man, I just opened up and what do I see, more players holding checks without smiles. What are you guys putting on those checks?? :D We usually didn't smile for sports pics and mug shots but if a check with any monetary value was placed in our hands, we would've surely smiled.

:D :D <--------see, it's not that hard GLY..did you get the new mag in the mail today ?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Greg Ambrosius

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 29, 2007 9:43 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

:D :D <--------see, it's not that hard GLY..did you get the new mag in the mail today ?
[/QUOTE]He must have. Patrick, c'mon, you're being a bit tough on these guys. Those are smiles from Rob, David and Larry, just "not showing teeth" smiles, that's all. Nothing wrong with that. Even Jules keeps the teeth behind that pretty smile. It looks like a happy section of winners in that two-page photo spread.

Enjoy everyone. The Fantasy Sports Magazine issue should be hitting your mailboxes very soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue May 29, 2007 9:49 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

:D :D <--------see, it's not that hard ROFLMAO......Ill smile GLY when the time comes.

Greg,

Gekko's was a Mug Shot all day......Come on.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 29, 2007 11:01 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

:D :D <--------see, it's not that hard ROFLMAO......Ill smile GLY when the time comes.

Greg,

Gekko's was a Mug Shot all day......Come on.
[/QUOTE]I'll admit, Mark and Jason didn't look too happy when they graced our 2005 cover. Josh and Sid Ferenc had nice smiles last year. This year, Rob gets a 5 on a scale of 10 on the happy smile curve!! ;) And I was even in the studio begging him to show some teeth, to no avail!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Teebags1

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by Teebags1 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:57 am

Does that mean it's out already? Bring it on!!!!
Marriage is the leading cause of impotence.

GOD Loves You

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue May 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Greg, somebody has to bust Rob's balls, he is the reigning champ. He's quite a nice guy, so this was the only way we could "give it to him"! :D :D :D :D :D :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Ted's Cracked Head

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue May 29, 2007 2:31 pm

Guys,

I tried to tell them a photo wasn't a very good idea. It surely won't help sales any.

When I repeat and take next years cover photo, I promise I will smile. :D
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 30, 2007 7:31 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Guys,

I tried to tell them a photo wasn't a very good idea. It surely won't help sales any.

When I repeat and take next years cover photo, I promise I will smile. :D We should have just had your wife fill in for you and put her pretty face on the cover instead of yours!! :D She was right there egging you on to smile a little. ;)

BillyWaz

I'LL SMILE!!!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Thu May 31, 2007 1:21 pm

Has anyone else received this yet?

I have looked around in Richmond, but it is nowhere to be found. :(