***OFFICIAL EMMITT SMITH BLUNDER THREAD***

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:39 am

Well, he's done it again. ESPN's Emmitt Smith last night predicted that the Patriots would win the game because they're "a better golf club."

Check out w w w.awfulannouncing.com and scroll down until you see the YouTube link with Emmitt's smiling face.

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:54 am

And, " let's not annoint the Patriots as undefeated just yet" . Emmitt you are a real slate-head, and you make a fine tree.
HMan83

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:28 am

Emmitt has apparently loaned out his mind to Matt Leinart...... "rather be benched than share time!". Matt reports that those comments were "taken out of context." Trey Wingo called him out pretty good just now.
HMan83

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:42 am

As a diehard cowboys fan and someone who loved to watch Emmitt play football...I admit that I cannot stand seeing his mug on the tv and equally hate hearing what comes out of his mouth. Its not that what he says is so bad, or even that dumb....its just that he should not be doing any sort of commentating.

On the flip side, I absolutely love Troy Aikman when he is in the booth. He is articulate and very well spoken. Actually its pretty amazing how natural he is up there.Plus troy has intelligent things that he says during the game.

Moving on to Tiki...I put this guy in the same boat as Emmitt. His face annoys me...especially in HD...I hate his gestures, his cockiness, and how he talks about the Giants....he was a great RB but an annoying NFL tv guy
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:45 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
On the flip side, I absolutely love Troy Aikman when he is in the booth. He is articulate and very well spoken. Actually its pretty amazing how natural he is up there.Plus troy has intelligent things that he says during the game.Must be due to all of the concussions he suffered.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:46 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Moving on to Tiki...I put this guy in the same boat as Emmitt. His face annoys me...especially in HD...I hate his gestures, his cockiness, and how he talks about the Giants....he was a great RB but an annoying NFL tv guy Who would win a fight between Tiki's eyebrows and Greg's moustache?

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:59 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Moving on to Tiki...I put this guy in the same boat as Emmitt. His face annoys me...especially in HD...I hate his gestures, his cockiness, and how he talks about the Giants....he was a great RB but an annoying NFL tv guy Who would win a fight between Tiki's eyebrows and Greg's moustache? [/QUOTE]Reggie Bush's landing strip takes the cake.... ;)

Next year u will have to fly to vegas to meet the champ! :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:42 am

But can any of these even remotely touch Basketballer Isiah Thomas who is not only
"innocent" , but "very innocent". What a p.o.s.
he is.
HMan83

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:49 am

Originally posted by Hman83:
But can any of these even remotely touch Basketballer Isiah Thomas who is not only
"innocent" , but "very innocent". What a p.o.s.
he is.
HMan83 How about the woman....she can't be "innocent" either and she is awarded...(pinky to mouth)11.6 millions dollars.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL