College Bowls Pool

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 pm

I've been in contact with Greg and Diesel and I'm willing to run a "COLLEGE BOWL" marathon pool.Same as Diesel $1000 ,Bet whatever you want,when you want throughout the bowl games against the spread..Highest $$$ amount at end wins % of total..Hopefully we get enough entries to offer 2nd,3rd, and maybe money back for 4th.I'm looking for input and thoughts from commrads..I'd run it Identical to the NFL pool that Diesel has run so well.Nothing in it for me ,just another avenue to the football fan...Please give me your input and LETS GO......I have the pool already set to go, just need people.I'm thinking $65 to enter with $3 going to site per person, with the rest going back to prize pool..I'ts great because come December you have ACTION almost EVERY night.Nevermind New Years day...Lets Do It.....Please respond with ?'s or suggestions.Thanks jeff.. :D

stormola

College Bowls Pool

Post by stormola » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Sounds awesome , great for any college football junkie . I know I can bring 4 entries. Real hard to find a good college football pool you can trust .

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Storm..I'm chasing you in the NFL challenge.Manny Mania 24.Its a great pool and will be run the EXACT same way...The more the merrier or should I say,The more the BIGGER $$$$$$$$$$...lETS GET IT STARTED.....

KOTRAX

College Bowls Pool

Post by KOTRAX » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:56 pm

I NORMALLY PLAY IN THE CONFIDENCE KIND OF FORMAT. DEPENDING ON HOW MANY BOWL GAMES THERE ARE WOULD DETERMINE THE POINTS.

BUT IF WE WANTED TO DO IT THE SAME WAY AS THE NFL PICK'EM POOL THAT WOULD BE COOL.

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Its all the bowl games.It usually starts in December sometime.No Blue Gray or that,but play them like your in VEGAS.No need to call the BOOKIE,$65 gets you the Whole NCAA College Bowl season,unless you go BELLY UP......In Diesels NFL pool ALOT OF PEOPLE BOUGHT 2 CHANCES, GAMBLED HARD ON 1 AND PLAYED SMART ON THE OTHER..What ever your poison is it will be fun and some good hard $$$$ won after Xmas and TAX season.......LET THE GAMES BEGIN.......

KOTRAX

College Bowls Pool

Post by KOTRAX » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:30 pm

YEAH I KNOW IT IS ALL THE GAMES. IT IS JUST THAT IF THERE WERE TWENTY BOWL GAMES YOU WOULD PUT 20 PTS BY YOUR MOST CONFIDENT PICK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1 WITH YOUR LEAST CONFIDENT.

russ0811

College Bowls Pool

Post by russ0811 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Jeff you can count me in for sure! I'm big time sports fan and throwin sum action makes it even more fun.... I might get a few more people also. Count me all in on Miami if they make a Bowl lol

trueblue

College Bowls Pool

Post by trueblue » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:32 am

jeff, i'm sure i'll get in also. pools like this make watching the "outer" bowls more interesting.
bill cleavenger

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:52 am

Keep them coming.Spread the word and so on.I do not write as well as Diesel so bare with me.I will at some point start a sign up list and give you guys all the specific details.I figure we got about 6 weeks give or take, till the 1st bowl.Anyways good luck to all........

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Well boys good early push LAST FRIDAY iM NOT RUNNING THIS WITH LESS THAN 35-50 ENTRIES..sPREAD THE WORD OR DO SOMETHING.........cANT DO THIS ON MY OWN.lORD KNOWS BYE BOWL TIME MOST OF US WILL BE OUGHT OF THE $$$$$ AND LOOKING FOR ACTION..THIS ONE WAS FOR KOTRAX......