Greg & Tom Live Chat Wednesday Starting At 11 am ET

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 am

What the heck, let's create a Live Chat forum for everyone to ask questions about the NFFC, our guaranteed prizes, the industry as a whole (not hole) and fantasy football questions. Let's do it tomorrow starting at 11 am ET and continue as long as it takes us. C'mon, even today with everything that has happened in our industry it's still quiet out there. We need to start talking about desired draft spots, getting earlier draft spots in the NFFC, desired players to pick after watching pre-season games and more. This is the thread that will do it.

Start the questions now. I might be around tonight to answer them during cocktail hours, if you know what I mean. No holds barred, let's get it done and solve the world's problems, along with your football problems. Let's start the proceedings!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:20 am

Hey guys.

I see Fred Jackson and C.J.Spiller very close in rankings right now. If these 2 running backs stay healthy, will they be a rbbc or will one be the feature back, and the other used as a 3rd down rb?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 am

More football questions, more, more, more. Time to talk football. Load Tom up with more, but not all from the same person. ;) C'mon, we're sick of the rest of the industry talk, let's talk football!!! Join us in 30.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

philpo

Post by philpo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:46 am

Heres a few pick one from each.

l blount c benson s greene

f jones m ingram f jackson

m williams d jackson p harvin

s johnson ochocinco a collie p garcon

philpo

Post by philpo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 am

What 3 teams will finish with the worst record for the 2011 season.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
TK, how much of a disadvantage do you feel that rookies, players on new teams, players with new coaches and offensive coordinators will REALLY be due to the prolonged lockout this coming season?...would you be more prone to stay away from those particular players or do you feel that the fears are more perceived and overblown?...

Also, from the many drafts that have already occurred in the NFFC to date, what are the most desired KDS slots that you've seen thus far?...

thanks much... KDS has been all over the place which is great. That means it's working because people are trying to target specific areas. I think the top and bottom have been the most preferred so far.

I think rookie QBs are at the biggest disadvantage, followed by rookie WRs. Those are typically the most difficult positions for rookies to master to begin with. To try and do so without any offseason workouts makes it even more difficult.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

philpo

Post by philpo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 am

What role will Ronnie Brown have in philly
Ricky in Baltimore
Mcgahee in Denver

[ August 17, 2011, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: philpo ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Hey guys.

I see Fred Jackson and C.J.Spiller very close in rankings right now. If these 2 running backs stay healthy, will they be a rbbc or will one be the feature back, and the other used as a 3rd down rb? I think Jackson will be the lead RB with Spiller acting as a poor man's Reggie Bush. I like Spiller's talent but Jackson isn't going to go away. He's a rock-solid RB who has proven he can produce. Both guys are good value picks right now if you grab Jackson as a RB3 and Spiller as a RB4.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 am

Originally posted by philpo:
Heres a few pick one from each.

l blount c benson s greene

f jones m ingram f jackson

m williams d jackson p harvin

s johnson ochocinco a collie p garcon 1. Greene