Cleveland Browns

King of Queens

Cleveland Browns

Post by King of Queens » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am

How bad are the Cleveland Browns? Their offense has scored only 5 TDs this season. FIVE!!!! By way of comparison:

1) the New Orleans Saints defense has scored 6 TDs this year

2) Tom Brady threw for 5 TDs in one quarter against the Tennessee Titans

BONGIZMO

Cleveland Browns

Post by BONGIZMO » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 am

We truly are witnessing some of the collective worst assemblage of 'talent' in NFL history this year imo. Cleveland and Oakland QB play may be setting the position back decades...:/
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

botherk

Cleveland Browns

Post by botherk » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am

These two organizations are bad from the owners on down. Their fans can have little expectation of a quick turnaround.
The head coach's are both laughable. WHEN they get fired they should both be not even interviwable for another head coaching job.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

Ted's Cracked Head

Cleveland Browns

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I have been a Raiders fan since the 60s.

Over the years I have endured the moving, some pretty poor teams and now several BAD draft choices, all the while staying true to my allegiance but now I have just about had it......There is no light at the end of the tunnel for Raiders fans.

The alleged wife-beater may just be the final straw. Even Norv Turner or would be an upgrade.

Maybe Al will hire Zorn when he gets fired? Seems like a logical move for him.

The only thing that gives me hope is Chicago's very own Blackhawks. Yeah I know, wrong sport but the similarities are striking.

What changed things for the Blackhawks? A timely death of the owner. Once Rocky got the reigns he made up for lost time by making the necessary moves to bring the storied franchise back to being competitive.

There it is in a nutshell. Without the death of Al Davis, Raider fans are screwed.

-----

Doughboys, speaking of names (your sig) - a girl that works with a friend of ours spells her name "La-A".

Guess how that is pronounced?

La-Dash-Ah - I schit you not. They actually pronounce the dash?

Sorry for the departure from the thread but your sig reminded me of this one.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

sportsbettingman

Cleveland Browns

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Is she dashingly beautiful? :D
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

botherk

Cleveland Browns

Post by botherk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 am

Originally posted by Rob B:

-----

Doughboys, speaking of names (your sig) - a girl that works with a friend of ours spells her name "La-A".

Guess how that is pronounced?

La-Dash-Ah - I schit you not. They actually pronounce the dash?

Sorry for the departure from the thread but your sig reminded me of this one. My grandson is learning about Presidents of the United States. He commented that Millard, Grover, Woodrow, and Lyndon were "out there" but Barrack is "just lame". I didn't want to enter into an ethnics and different cultures conversation, so I just agreed.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz