Decline of AP

kapefear

Decline of AP

Post by kapefear » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 am

I was just curious of everyones thoughts about the recent performances of Adrian Peterson and their thoughts on were they'd draft him if we were starting fresh today. If my #'s are correct he hasnt rushed for over 100 yards in 8 weeks. Is it AP,the O-line,or the emergence of FARVE to RICE ? Assuming the inevitable, Mr. Farve will be back next year,"After months of speculation whether to retire or not,"but he has $14 million reason why to comeback for 1 more year. I'm starting to wonder if he'll outlast Tim Wakefield of the Red Sox,anyways just curious what the NFFC players thought..... :confused:

Sabretooth

Decline of AP

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 am

Kape I'd draft him 4th as of today. But that could change in the next 3 weeks:) I just think MJD and Rice catch so many more balls. And they are center of their offense. I'm not sure if Favre and the passing game aren't option A in Minny.

sportsbettingman

Decline of AP

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 am

My gut is telling me to watch All-Day closely this weekend and the Superbowl...he's gonna have a BIG finish these next TWO games when it matters most!
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

3INTBOY

Decline of AP

Post by 3INTBOY » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 am

AD is suffering from what is becoming a very poor offensive line.

Loadholt was a great pick this year, Hutchinson is a ghost at this point and McKinney is close to being a swinging gate.

The Vikings need O-line help and LB help if they want to keep the train rolling for AD.

3'

GOD Loves You

Decline of AP

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Originally posted by 3intboyBFD:
AD is suffering from what is becoming a very poor offensive line.

The Vikings need O-line help and LB help if they want to keep the train rolling for AD.

3' Agree. Favre and AP made that line look good.

The loss of E.J. Henderson was HUGE. I really think they win the Super Bowl if he plays all season.

AP needs to talk with Tiki Barber. He does things I haven't seen before, but when he fumbles like he does, it negates those insane runs.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL