Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Team Legacy

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Team Legacy » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

The first and original show on High Stakes Fantasy Football is back. They call it the fastest hour in radio.. Red vs Blue with Scott and Mike is back! Don't miss our LIVE NFFC DRAFT NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT.

Tonight,

7 DAYS AND COUNTING FOR WCOFF TO PAY UP! -- We're hoping for the best, but should we start to prepare for the worst???

NFFC LIVE 60 DRAFT NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT - What's it take to win? Former NFFC Grand Prize Winner Rob Benetti is here in Indy and is going to try and join us tonight if possible.

The FFPC just finished their POST-MEMORIAL DAY DRAFT -- Look at the value at QB - Rivers in the 6th!

Looking for value, that's how you win right? Brandon Lloyd as the #22 WR off the board??? What is WRONG with us??? I'll tell you why this is totally insane!

John of the Big F'n Dynasty Show called me the other day and we talked about the top pick so I decided to research it further. After Arian Foster, who's next? Peterson? Chris Johnson? Charles? Mccoy? Don't look now, but I'll tell you why it's without a doubt, Jamaal Charles.

Alex Kaganovsky, co-owner of the FFPC, pops on tonight as well, tune in gang, let's have some fun!

Red vs Blue 11:00 EST

[ June 03, 2011, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Chi_Town_FEW

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 am

What time tonight and can we follow along on the NFFC site anywhere?

Sauerkraut

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Sauerkraut » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 am

I'm finally on the boards guys! Looking forward to a GREAT 60 and a GREAT show!!! Check us out!

Sauerkraut

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Sauerkraut » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Fun draft..LOL...I end up with 1 Defense and 2 no name kickers. Good teams all around!

Coltsfan

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Coltsfan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 am

Originally posted by Mike-Red vs Blue:
Fun draft..LOL...I end up with 1 Defense and 2 no name kickers. Good teams all around! I thought that was a unique strategy Mike! :D

Wayne

Sauerkraut

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Sauerkraut » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
quote:Originally posted by Mike-Red vs Blue:
Fun draft..LOL...I end up with 1 Defense and 2 no name kickers. Good teams all around! I thought that was a unique strategy Mike! :D

Wayne
[/QUOTE]Yep...Uniquely Stupid...Oh well...

Team Legacy

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Team Legacy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Special RVB this MONDAY NIGHT 10pm EST

Team Legacy

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

The future of Dynasty Football is in GOOD hands with our guests tonight on Red vs Blue. @RedblueRadio

It's still a little difficult to project fantasy stats for the 2011 season, but Dynasty football is much more about TALENT than situation so let's jump right in tonight.

Filling in for Mike tonight is http://dynastyguys.com founder Jeff Pasquino. Jeff also serves on the staff at http://footballguys.com

Being a "philly guy" we'll ask him two questions, 1, With Mike Vick at the helm, which receiver is the better dynasty guy to own DJack or Maclin and 2. Which of those receivers will have the better 2011 season?

We'll then be joined by the Big F'n Dynasty Show's very own John Duckworth. In addition to dropping some dynasty wisdom, he is going to GIVE AWAY A FREE http://bfdfantasy.com membership tonight on Red vs Blue. Yes, you'll have to answer some type of question, so get ready in the chat and have your phone nearby.

Finally, the other half of the Big F'n Dynasty Show joins us. Michael Bronte chimes in with a few things that dynasty owners should find interesting.

1. Where do you take Mike Wallace? The love is at an all time high for a guy who hasn't cracked 100 targets in a season. Will he take him over Austin with Romo back and why?

2. Everybody loves Ingram, but what happened to the Ryan Williams love? He was drafted 38 overall to the Arizona Cardinals and all of a sudden he's falling out of the top 4? We'll have Invictus break this down for us so we can all understand it.

3. Over his last 8 games he was the #2 WR in all of fantasy football, yet nobody is talking about Pierre Garcon. Invictus agrees to disagree.

and finally..

4. Mike Thomas - We all like the skill set, but is he in the right situation to succeed in Jacksonville?

Guys, this will be a FUN night if you like fantasy football.

http://tobtr.com/s/1912697 SPECIAL START TIME 10PM EST

Team Legacy

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Team Legacy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Was that an incredible show on Monday or what?

This week: Mike is back in action after a 1 week hiatus and "loaded" for bear for a fun episode of Red vs Blue Fantasy Sports.

Brian Harwood who operates the Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship will join us to tell us all about his live contest held on August 20th in Louisville KY. Can and should you try to attend this mid west draft? Is it ripe for the pickens? $175 entry for a top prize of $3,000.

Scott will also announce a preview of two special interviews being released soon by the Fantasy Players Association that pertain to the World Championship of Fantasy Football. The details of these interviews will definitely be something you won't want to miss.

Our weekly player opinions are for guys who's value seems to be (sometimes high, sometimes low) depending on who you ask - Santonio Holmes, Jonathan Stewart, Shonn Green, Frank Gore, Owen Daniels and Vincent Jackson.

Dynasty Trade of the Week - Mike Williams TB for Moreno, 2.5 and a future 2nd. Which side do you like?

LIVE CHAT - 11pm EST - TONIGHT - http://tobtr.com/s/1936137

Sauerkraut

Red vs Blue - TONIGHT

Post by Sauerkraut » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Enjoyed the show Monday, and hope everybody had fun last night. Good show Scott.