Serpentchat Today at 2PM EST

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:17 am

Ok...First question....

NE plays @ Seattle in Week 14, and @ Oak in Week 15....

My question is- Does the team fly back to the East coast after the Seattle game or do they stay out on the West coast and fly home after the Oakland game ?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:34 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Ok...First question....

My question is- Does the team fly back to the East coast after the Seattle game or do they stay out on the West coast and fly home after the Oakland game ? ...a conventional HC would fly his team back but since Beledick is anything but conventional the unconventional wisdom here is that he stays on the Left Coast much to the dismay of his Frequent Flyer-starved players...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]So bump up Sammy Morris in Week 15 ?

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:41 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
Ok...First question....

My question is- Does the team fly back to the East coast after the Seattle game or do they stay out on the West coast and fly home after the Oakland game ? ...a conventional HC would fly his team back but since Beledick is anything but conventional the unconventional wisdom here is that he stays on the Left Coast much to the dismay of his Frequent Flyer-starved players...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]So bump up Sammy Morris in Week 15 ?
[/QUOTE]...aaah so THAT is what you were indirectly asking here...The Serpent would pay much more attention to the matchup and your other option(s) rather than the overthought and over-rated presumed jet lag effect...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Thats not indirectly asking....

Like a fantasy football ninja, you must be able to expect the unexpected and have all of your weapons at your disposal

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:43 am

Snake , it is a known fact that you are the villian of the NFFC.Do feel vindacated by making the playoff's in both the nbc and the main event.

Is Billy Waz one of the top ten fantasy football player's in the world.

OK MY QUESTION, who do you play this week , pick one of the three.
Santana Moss at balt
Derick Ward vs philly
Desean Jackson at giants

Eli Manning vs philly
Shaun Hill vs jets

Thanks Snake , you had a great fantasy season being only one from the elite eleven . Awesome
Shaun Hill vs jets
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:07 am

Snake question one was really in jest.
Since im back would you consider Ward over Barber if that damn toe is giving him promblem's heading into sunday.I would hate to play him and find out he can only go a couple play's.Not to mention going againest the best defense in football.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!