12 Team Leagues

Raiders

12 Team Leagues

Post by Raiders » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:13 am

Greg or Tom.
Anyway this can be done?
At the level the 14 team leagues are?

To beat guys like Billywaz in a 14 team League for me isn't going to happen. :mad: :(
Not that it will in a 12 team league either, but one can hope. :D

Greg Ambrosius

12 Team Leagues

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:41 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Greg or Tom.
Anyway this can be done?

To beat guys like Billywaz in a 14 team League for me isn't going to happen. :mad: :(
Not that it will in a 12 team league either, but one can hope. :D We're looking at some ways to run 12-team leagues. We should have an announcement very soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

12 Team Leagues

Post by Raiders » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 am

Greg,

Thanks. You guys keep drinking that beer and running this out of your garage. :D

Diesel

12 Team Leagues

Post by Diesel » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:58 am

John,

I will dip into the 12 team league(s) too. I've ALWAYS pumped the 14 team leagues, but quite frankly, I have to work to my strengths so my wallet and my fantasy football are in zen with one another...lol

But I will never drop out of the 14 team auction. Barring injuries, I honestly think I've got it down to a science. Now only if Tom K. can keep me out of Mike Edelman's league in the auctions, it just may help me a little more.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

12 Team Leagues

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:48 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
Greg or Tom.
Anyway this can be done?

Not that it will in a 12 team league either, but one can hope. :D ...aw c'mon here BlackHole...surely you can find better comp in your reference here than the guy that entered a total of 12 NFFC leagues in 2007 and walked away without any 1ST Place finishes, eh matie?...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Wow Snake, you don't post for quite some time, and your first post back is trying to take a jab at me..... well, I will give you credit for being consistent. :(

As far as me not finishing in first that is true. However, I had enough $$$ finishes to come out in the black this year again.

Can you say the same??? (we all know the answer to that question!! :eek: )

Bottom line is I am 1st in lifetime standings Snake, and have won more leagues in FOUR YEARS than you will in a lifetime. Trying to deface me not only shows your raging jealousy, but is once again a COLOSSAL waste of your time. :(

BillyWaz

12 Team Leagues

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
Greg or Tom.
Anyway this can be done?

Not that it will in a 12 team league either, but one can hope. :D ...aw c'mon here BlackHole...surely you can find better comp in your reference here than the guy that entered a total of 12 NFFC leagues in 2007 and walked away without any 1ST Place finishes, eh matie?...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Wow Snake, you don't post for quite some time, and your first post back is trying to take a jab at me..... well, I will give you credit for being consistent. :(

As far as me not finishing in first that is true. However, I had enough $$$ finishes to come out in the black this year again.

Can you say the same??? (we all know the answer to that question!! :eek: )

Bottom line is I am 1st in lifetime standings Snake, and have won more leagues in FOUR YEARS than you will in a lifetime. Trying to deface me not only shows your raging jealousy, but is once again a COLOSSAL waste of your time. :(
[/QUOTE]...what's the matter, did you not notice the "hehehe" after the stated SNAKEfacts?...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Snake,

Listen, I will make this VERY easy to understand.

Find me ONE person on these message boards (besides yourself of course) that truly thinks you are a better fantasy football player than me(and of course can justify it), and you can continue with your morbid desire to stalk me.

If you can't...... Leave me alone! I've made it a point to not bother you, yet when someone compliments me (get used to it Snake as I have EARNED the accolades I get), you can't stand it, and need to try and hijack another thread.

Deal???

Seriously Snake, are you the type of person who would go to Augusta, Sawgrass, etc. and follows Tiger Woods around and tell him about all the times he DIDN'T win a tournament??? Tells Michael Jordan that he sucks at basketball, because he didn't win a championship, etc.????

Play it off all you want that you were just kidding, but everyone knows you are green with envy because of Raiders compliments and just couldn't let it go. :(

If you achieve what I have Snake, you too will receive compliments, but you don't get something for nothing around here comrade! ;)

[ February 16, 2008, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

12 Team Leagues

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Bye the way Raiders, thanks for the compliment! :D