NFBBC

King of Queens

NFBBC

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:15 am

Greg, I see that the www.fantasybasketballchampionship.com link is still not working. :D

With the NBA's labor troubles a thing of the past, isn't it time to start thinking about a NFBBC? I know the interest wasn't very strong last year, but with ample notice and sufficient marketing...

Even if this is done solely online (initially anyway), I trust that you will do everything in your power to make this come to fruition.

Greg Ambrosius

NFBBC

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:30 am

Glenn, you are behind us in our thinking...but only by a day. We had plans in place for a fantasy basketball magazine and an online high-stakes league until the labor rhetoric got nasty. But when they settled yesterday, we put the wheels back in motion. We are working on potential circulation now and working with STATS on a possible online basketball league. I think we can start it this year and grow it going forward, maybe even having live drafts one day.

That basketball site isn't working.....yet. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

sportsbettingman

NFBBC

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:12 pm

I'd be willing to play (but not travel to play...online draft) high stakes basketball, hockey or golf...even nascar if they created a nice format to breakdown and exploit.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Robert Zarzycki

NFBBC

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:59 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
I'd be willing to play (but not travel to play...online draft) high stakes basketball, hockey or golf...even nascar if they created a nice format to breakdown and exploit.

~Lance Not a surprise. :D -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)