5K Ultimate League

sportsbettingman

5K Ultimate League

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:29 pm

Wow...the GD is missing a letter in the middle...(I'm buzzed)...Aaaaaaargh!

2nd Place overall...here I come!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Team Legacy

5K Ultimate League

Post by Team Legacy » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:11 pm

G.E.D. ?
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Gordon Gekko

5K Ultimate League

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:02 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
G.E.D. ? I see you’re familiar with the term.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Matt Hooper

5K Ultimate League

Post by Matt Hooper » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:20 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
G.E.D. ? I see you’re familiar with the term. [/QUOTE]Global Ego Dominance ?

"Yer gonna need a bigger boat."

Greg Ambrosius

5K Ultimate League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:29 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
A telephone hookup for an owner in the auction league is obviously impossible. It is doable for a Draft Champions spot or even the NFFC Ultimate League. I would work with someone as dedicated as you on this if your schedule just absolutely won't let you join us in person on either of those days as I know you'll be there on Saturday. I'd work with you on this. I'll be on vacation all week, and am making a special exception to be in NYC on Saturday morning/afternoon. After the draft, I have to hop on a train to get back to the family.

That said...

A dial-in teleconference for Sunday's Ultimate league would work quite well for me. Shoot me an e-mail with your ideas, Greg. If it's doable, I would love to participate.
[/QUOTE]Sorry for the delayed response Glenn as those NFBC Mid-Season leagues along with a family outing took me away from this one. I'll e-mail you, but yeah we can work you in on that Sunday for the Ultimate League easily. One of those will definitely be a multi-city teleconference, although I still feel like there's enough interest to fill up one alone in Las Vegas.

I'll e-mail you now.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

5K Ultimate League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:13 am

Just an FYI for everyone interested in this league: The rules are posted on a link from the home page under NFFC Ultimate League. Just click on that and all the rules are there for you to see.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius