Greg, satellite rules??

ricktopher

Greg, satellite rules??

Post by ricktopher » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:25 pm

Greg am I misreading? From main page I click on Satellite rules, then down to #14 I find this:
14. League Structure: Each league will consist of 14 teams competing in a head-to-head format for the league championship. The team with the best won-loss record in each league plus the next three highest scoring teams in each division advance to the three-week playoffs. Playoff teams will carry their weekly average from Weeks 1-13 into a consolation round playoff and add their weekly totals during Weeks 14-16 to determine the league champion and top three money finishers.
We have someone in our league telling us total points, 1 winner, head to head doesnt count.
Who is right???

TradeStar28

Greg, satellite rules??

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:09 pm

Originally posted by Rick Gromek:
Greg am I misreading? From main page I click on Satellite rules, then down to #14 I find this:
14. League Structure: Each league will consist of 14 teams competing in a head-to-head format for the league championship. The team with the best won-loss record in each league plus the next three highest scoring teams in each division advance to the three-week playoffs. Playoff teams will carry their weekly average from Weeks 1-13 into a consolation round playoff and add their weekly totals during Weeks 14-16 to determine the league champion and top three money finishers.
We have someone in our league telling us total points, 1 winner, head to head doesnt count.
Who is right??? I am pretty sure that all of the $100 satellites are based on Weeks 1-16. The head to head DOES NOT count in the $100 satellite. After 16 weeks, the team with the MOST POINTS wins a free entry into NFFC '06.

So basically, if you are in fact competing in a $100 satellite, then you do not have to qualify to make the playoffs for Weeks 14-16. The entire leagues' season runs for everyone from Week #1 all the way to Week #16.

At the end of week 16, hopefully you have the more points than the other 13 teams !

:D

(greg, is this correct? lol)
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Greg Ambrosius

Greg, satellite rules??

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:22 am

In all of the $100 satellite leagues, it's winner-take-all for a 2006 NFFC free entry using total points over 16 weeks. I did not amend the Satellite League rules for the $100 leagues and I apologize, but definitely it's total points over 16 weeks for the $100 leagues. Keep scoring Rick and after 16 weeks we'll figure out who wins the $1,250 free entry.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius