Satellite Rules Link

Tom Kessenich

Satellite Rules Link

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:11 am

Originally posted by RatherBeLuckyThanGood:
Tom, I just checked, and it doesn't. Wow--bad day?

It takes you to the NFFC Main EVENT rules on all 3 satellites I'm in. I won't bother you anymore. You're not bothering me. But I just clicked on the link again and it does take me to the satellite league rules. If there's a problem here please let me know but the satellite league rules are clearly stated there.

As far as the Magazine league, my apologies for not knowing about the $500 credit Greg wrote about. That's my mistake. As far as the league rules, they are the listed in the rules section for the satellite leagues. From the Rules section:

Each league will consist of 14 teams competing in a head-to-head format for the league championship. The team with the best won-loss record in each league plus the next three highest scoring teams in each division advance to the three-week playoffs. Playoff teams will carry their weekly average from Weeks 1-13 into a consolation round playoff and add their weekly totals during Weeks 14-16 to determine the league champion and top three money finishers.

If there are any other questions please let me know.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Ted's Cracked Head

Satellite Rules Link

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:57 am

I was going to chime in on this one but I knew that since Gordo was way in the lead in this league, he would surely straighten this out. ;)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Satellite Rules Link

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:02 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I know Greg was giving $500 credit for the Magazine 1 winner.

I am STILL waiting on my free jersey from Mitchell and Ness from last year! :mad: Yup, I'm paying the winner! :D Mitchell & Ness let us down on a couple of giveaways. I'm trying to get Richie Primo and a few other guys their jerseys too. I'm going to the top of the company if I have to as they must pay our winners. Hold on and I'll get 'em!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

rtttslr

Satellite Rules Link

Post by rtttslr » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:14 am

Let's try this again.

WITHIN A SATELLITE LEAGUE, under HELP, there is a link for RULES.

This link DOES NOT take a viewer to the SATELLITE RULES, but rather to the MAIN EVENT rules. Maybe this solves the issue?

Tom Kessenich

Satellite Rules Link

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:18 am

Originally posted by RatherBeLuckyThanGood:
Let's try this again.

WITHIN A SATELLITE LEAGUE, under HELP, there is a link for RULES.

This link DOES NOT take a viewer to the SATELLITE RULES, but rather to the MAIN EVENT rules. Maybe this solves the issue? It does. Thank you. I've contacted STATS and asked them to fix this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich