CONSOLATION

INIT2WINIT

CONSOLATION

Post by INIT2WINIT » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 pm

DO ALL OF THE TEAMS THAT ARE OUT OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MAKE THE CONSOLATION PLAYOFF???

GOD Hates You

CONSOLATION

Post by GOD Hates You » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 am

In '06 I had an average team at best. I ended up coming in 3rd in the consolation round mainly because I had 200+ points in week 14. Gave me a free entry into '07. As well as an autographed photo of Kyle Orton.

Greg Ambrosius

CONSOLATION

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
DO ALL OF THE TEAMS THAT ARE OUT OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MAKE THE CONSOLATION PLAYOFF??? Yes, in both main events. There are no more free agent pickups, but please set your starting lineups for these last three weeks because you could win $2,500 or even a free entry into next year's main event. We pay the top four finishers in each main event. Good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

telestar

CONSOLATION

Post by telestar » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Hey Greg: Can I contact you about a scoring question? I am thinking my team in the NBC primetime should have earned more points in week 13.
Thanks.

Marauders

CONSOLATION

Post by Marauders » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 am

I'm just wondering if/when there will be seperate links in the overall standings for all the owners in the consolation round and a link for all the owners in the championship round. I'm assuming that will happen after the stats for week 13 are finalized, and before we start week 14.

Greg Ambrosius

CONSOLATION

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 am

Originally posted by telestar:
Hey Greg: Can I contact you about a scoring question? I am thinking my team in the NBC primetime should have earned more points in week 13.
Thanks. PM me or call anytime.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

CONSOLATION

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:36 am

Originally posted by Marauders:
I'm just wondering if/when there will be seperate links in the overall standings for all the owners in the consolation round and a link for all the owners in the championship round. I'm assuming that will happen after the stats for week 13 are finalized, and before we start week 14. For everyone in the Consolation Round, just continue to set your starting lineup the same way you have all year long. Your scores will show up in the overall Consolation Round totals on Monday. There is no special link for this, like we have for the Championship Round. So continue to set your starting lineup in your league page and you'll be good to go.