Incorrect Scoring

richieprimo

Incorrect Scoring

Post by richieprimo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:50 am

Sometime in late September, I recall Torry Holt getting a bad spot on a catch, which in turn cost me .01 points that would have got me a "High Week" of all the teams who drafted from the 13 hole. This didn't really hurt me in the overall standings, but I sure was looking forward to an autographed Thomas Tapeh wristband.

And speaking on the K3DRSR-HUM/SUV rule change proposals, I say the east coast draft should be moved to Atlantic City immediately. Why does Greg get to party in Vegas while poor Tom has to set up shop in a stuffy NY hotel conference room? If this change in venue is made, I could possibly get some "friends" to join the party in AC. :cool:
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

King of Queens

Incorrect Scoring

Post by King of Queens » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:35 am

There's been a scoring change on Ben Watson as well. His stats should be 8 catches, 67 yards, 1 TD for 20.7 points. Originally he was credited with 8 catches for 69 yards (20.9 points).

Elias and the NFL corrected it this morning.

Is it too late for this to be corrected in STATS?

Gordon Gekko

Incorrect Scoring

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:48 am

Too late
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Incorrect Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:49 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
There's been a scoring change on Ben Watson as well. His stats should be 8 catches, 67 yards, 1 TD for 20.7 points. Originally he was credited with 8 catches for 69 yards (20.9 points).

Elias and the NFL corrected it this morning.

Is it too late for this to be corrected in STATS? Are you "calling me out" on this? :eek: Enjoy your 20.7 day from Big Ben and be happy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Incorrect Scoring

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:13 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Enjoy your 20.7 day from Big Ben and be happy. i believe you meant 20.9 points
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Incorrect Scoring

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:53 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Enjoy your 20.7 day from Big Ben and be happy. i believe you meant 20.9 points [/QUOTE]I got too excited. Yes, enjoy your 20.9 points! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Incorrect Scoring

Post by King of Queens » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:01 pm

I'm calling Greg out for that mistake.

Hard heads

Incorrect Scoring

Post by Hard heads » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:42 pm

You laugh, but a guy in a LCG in WCOFF had a win taken away by the Driver scoring change only to send a copy of the Ben Watson play in question. Elias made the change today and xpert sports made that change as well changing the outcome again giving the win back to the guy who had first won. Went from a win by 1.65 to a loss by .05 to a win by .15! What a way to lose 6K, I mean win it oh wait lose it!!!

King of Queens

Incorrect Scoring

Post by King of Queens » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:18 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
You laugh, but a guy in a LCG in WCOFF had a win taken away by the Driver scoring change only to send a copy of the Ben Watson play in question. Elias made the change today and xpert sports made that change as well changing the outcome again giving the win back to the guy who had first won. Went from a win by 1.65 to a loss by .05 to a win by .15! What a way to lose 6K, I mean win it oh wait lose it!!! I saw that on the WCOFF boards -- just an amazing series of events. Even more incredible is that the owner who was originally losing sent in a tape to Elias to review the play. Because of that game tape, he most likely changed the outcome of his game.

My understanding is that had this transpired here in the NFFC, the Driver change would have been allowed, but not the Watson one.

Again, Greg, very important there is a note in the Official Rules that the cut-off for yardage corrections is Tuesday. Situations like this are extremely rare, but someone is going to be mighty pissed off :mad: :mad: :mad: if they get screwed by a clause that's not in the rules.

Hard heads

Incorrect Scoring

Post by Hard heads » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:21 pm

Couldn't agree more. It's things like this that require you to cover your arses in case of something like this.