draft times and slots

ctmedia28

draft times and slots

Post by ctmedia28 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 am

can anyone tell me how soon before the schedueled draft will we be informed of our draft position...how do I know how many teams have signed up for my draft already?

Tom Kessenich

Re: draft times and slots

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 am

ctmedia28 wrote:can anyone tell me how soon before the schedueled draft will we be informed of our draft position...how do I know how many teams have signed up for my draft already?
Draft spot announcements vary depending on what league you have signed up for. If you're referring to one of the Live Events, we typically announce those spots 7-10 days before the event. If you're referring to an Online Championship or Satellite league, those will be announced a week or so before the draft date if the league has sold out. But it ultimately comes down to when those leagues sell out and sometimes it happens the day before the draft date and sometimes the day of the draft. You can track the signups for all of our leagues on our Countdown page. The link for that is below

http://nffc.stats.com/football/contest_ ... y_home.asp
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 pm

hey tom i just signed up for the 12 team online championships and wanted to make sure this was a live online draft and not a ranking system where the computer picks for you.also are there any mock drafts i can participate in?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 am

thelunger wrote:hey tom i just signed up for the 12 team online championships and wanted to make sure this was a live online draft and not a ranking system where the computer picks for you.also are there any mock drafts i can participate in?
Hey Dan, check your email. I replied to your question there. I'm assuming you're the Dan who emailed me this same question. :)
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

VRB

Post by VRB » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 pm

What if your lague doesn't fill up?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 am

VRB wrote:What if your lague doesn't fill up?
You'll be notified by email and given some other options to move to if possible. You can also track the signups for all of our leagues on our Countdown page. If at any time you want to move to another league just contact me ([email protected]) and I'll get you switched.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

VRB

Post by VRB » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 am

I picked a time when my kids are at school so I would be able to draft with no distractions. There wasn't really that many other times during the weekdays available. Can you get a refund if they don't have a comparable draft time?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:39 pm

VRB wrote:I picked a time when my kids are at school so I would be able to draft with no distractions. There wasn't really that many other times during the weekdays available. Can you get a refund if they don't have a comparable draft time?
We only run charges when the leagues fill up so no refund will need to be given. If you need to drop out of a league please contact me at [email protected] and I'll remove your entry.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich