Online Team signups

kingofbeers

Online Team signups

Post by kingofbeers » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:51 pm

In the list of online league signups there is a column indicating.... current signups/max signups. What I don't understand is that I see some that show 12/12 indicating the league is full, yet the registration still appears open. In some others the number signed up exceeds the total (ie. 16/12). Is there a wait list?

Thanks, Bud

Tom Kessenich

Re: Online Team signups

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 pm

kingofbeers wrote:In the list of online league signups there is a column indicating.... current signups/max signups. What I don't understand is that I see some that show 12/12 indicating the league is full, yet the registration still appears open. In some others the number signed up exceeds the total (ie. 16/12). Is there a wait list?

Thanks, Bud
What that means is we're not done taking signups for that particular date and time. If you see a date/time with 16 signups, for example, that means the first 12 are in the first league that day and we're taking signups for a second. As we get closer to the start of the season we'll have more than one league on a particular date and time. That will happen quite often. Hope this answers your question. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich