Previous week bench players/points?

liquidhippo

Previous week bench players/points?

Post by liquidhippo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 pm

I know that there's got to be a way to see this but I can't find it. Must be overlooking it. Can someone direct me to where I can view this? Thanks

Shrink Attack

Re: Previous week bench players/points?

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:35 am

On the league Home Page:

1) Mouse over the League tab for a drop down list to appear
2) Click on League Schedule
3) Click on the week # you're interested in viewing
4) Click on the team you're interested in viewing

Listed will be that team's roster, the players that were started/benched, and the the fantasy points scored by each player that week
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

liquidhippo

Post by liquidhippo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 am

Thanks for the reply shrink. I tried that, but going thru those steps you listed it only gives me the current week. I'm looking to go back to previous weeks and analyze past decisions/history. Using a slight variation of the steps that you listed, I can get previous weeks scores for starters, but the bench players are not listed. The only bench scoring that is available for viewing is the last/current week. For previous weeks it just lists the starters, no bench players. I've tried both safari and firefox with the same results.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 pm

liquidhippo wrote:Thanks for the reply shrink. I tried that, but going thru those steps you listed it only gives me the current week. I'm looking to go back to previous weeks and analyze past decisions/history. Using a slight variation of the steps that you listed, I can get previous weeks scores for starters, but the bench players are not listed. The only bench scoring that is available for viewing is the last/current week. For previous weeks it just lists the starters, no bench players. I've tried both safari and firefox with the same results.
Greg, just click on "Team Stats" under STATS and then choose the team in your league from the drop-down and the week # you want to view. All players, including bench are included.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

liquidhippo

Post by liquidhippo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 am

That's what I was looking for Greg. Thanks.