2012 Draft Championship Weekly Standing - Week 14

ppang

2012 Draft Championship Weekly Standing - Week 14

Post by ppang » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:59 am

Will weekly standings be provided for weeks 14 through 16 in the Draft Championships? Back on Oct 24 (see msg below) I expressed a concern that the Standings webpage provided standings through Week 13 only. No response was provided on this issue, but the week 13 tiebreaker issue was clarified. We are now in week 14 and the Standings webpage is still laid out through 13 only. I was hopeful that maybe the week 14+ standings will still be processed, but just not obvious to the causal viewer. I thought maybe just changing the week 13 URL a bit will get me to week 14, but I was wrong.

Seeing weekly standings throughout the entire contest provides transparency and integrity to the entire contest. Will you or are you currently working on a fix to address this issue?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Draft Championship Rules - Need Clarification

Postby ppang » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 am
And the "Overall Standings" tab under Standings is currently laid out to display standings through Week 13 only.

Tom Kessenich

Re: 2012 Draft Championship Weekly Standing - Week 14

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

I've asked our tech guys to see if those can be put back so Weeks 14-16 are included.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich