Cutline Waiver Question

Jersey Dawg

Cutline Waiver Question

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 pm

On the cutline signup page it says the following:

•Only 3 Free Agent Pickups During the Regular Season

In the rules it says the following:

Free Agent Acquisition Bidding or FAAB will be held ONLY 3 TIMES DURING THE SEASON. FAAB will run before Week 2, before Week 6 and before Week 10

So my question is two part -

First, are we limited to only 3 waiver moves or is unlimited but only 3 waiver periods?
Second - It seems like waivers before week 10 are done after the regular season, so it's really 2 during the regular season and one just before the playoffs. Is that right?

Thanks

kjduke

Re: Cutline Waiver Question

Post by kjduke » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Jersey Dawg wrote: First, are we limited to only 3 waiver moves or is unlimited but only 3 waiver periods?
Second - It seems like waivers before week 10 are done after the regular season, so it's really 2 during the regular season and one just before the playoffs. Is that right?

Thanks
Three periods, no limit on # of players.
Correct on week 10 question.

Azzurri

Post by Azzurri » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Need a little help here please...at the end of the FAAB rules it says this

Free Agent bidding in the NFFC Cutline Championship continues through Week 10 within each league, even after the regular season is completed in Week 9.

i read we can make pick ups on fri before weeks 2,6 and 9. I am confused what the above sentence is referring too...does it mean we also have an in league bidding period before week 10 also or what?

quick heads up on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Azzurri wrote:Need a little help here please...at the end of the FAAB rules it says this

Free Agent bidding in the NFFC Cutline Championship continues through Week 10 within each league, even after the regular season is completed in Week 9.

i read we can make pick ups on fri before weeks 2,6 and 9. I am confused what the above sentence is referring too...does it mean we also have an in league bidding period before week 10 also or what?

quick heads up on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I'm not sure what that line is doing in the rules about week 10, but the final cutline FAAB is prior to week 9. No bidding after that.

Azzurri

Post by Azzurri » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:50 am

Thanks KJ. Strange it says that in the official rules as it is quite confusing really. So im to assume the this is the last week for pick ups in the cut-line contest...thanks again.
Pat Tillman is my Hero.