Hotel Questions

Greg Ambrosius

Hotel Questions

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:25 am

I've had a few people ask about the hotel situation in each city and so I'll answer that question here. Although we're not MAKING you stay at our host hotels, we do have special room blocks set aside right now for the Flamingo in Las Vegas and the Oakbrook Marriott in Chicago. We are still working on the New York Hilton and will announce those rates soon. But if you want to stay at our host hotels, where many other NFFC members will be staying, here is the information on each:

Las Vegas Flamingo:
Call 1-800-732-2111 to get the special $65 single/double room rate Sunday through Thursday or the $125 single/double rate on Friday and Saturday. Just mention Krause Publications Fantasy Football as the code name to get the special rates. The cutoff date to receive these rates is Aug. 4 and we have a limited number of rooms set aside.

Oakbrook Marriott, Chicago:
Call 1-800-228-2920 or 630-573-8555 to get the special $79 single/double room rate Friday and Saturday. Just mention Krause Publication's National Fantasy Football Championship as the code name to get the special rates. We have a limited number of rooms set aside, so don't delay.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BONGIZMO

Hotel Questions

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:32 am

Thanks Greg, nice to get the logistical side of things out of the way early...much appreciated!
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Greg Ambrosius

Hotel Questions

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:34 am

No problem and you can't argue with the room rate in Chicago. Enjoy.

While we don't have a room block set aside at the New York Hilton, current rates for that weekend are listed at $209 single/double. We advise you to call 1-800-HILTONS to get the latest room rate and to check for availability. In case you didn't know it, the Republication National Convention is in New York City that week, so it's tough to find rooms. But check with the Hilton first and contact me if you need any other options.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

wlfskp

Hotel Questions

Post by wlfskp » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:58 am

Greg,

You have the rates posted for Vegas but in calling Vegas they say you only have friday and saturday covered by these rates so that if you are staying sunday (given that it is a 3 day weekend) the sunday night stay is 90 not 65. Just thought i would let you know.

Cheers,

Mark
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Greg Ambrosius

Hotel Questions

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:23 am

Thanks and I'll look into that and see if we can add some rooms to our block for Sunday. I guess I hadn't thought about people staying the extra day for the holiday weekend, but I'll let you know when I have a few rooms for that. Thanks again for joining the festivities as it should be a great contest.