DraftMasters Inquiry

Diesel

DraftMasters Inquiry

Post by Diesel » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:37 am

I'm unsure of how the DraftMasters works. I've read through the rulesand it speaks of submitting lineups, but at the same time, it says Scoring: "Week 1 through Week 16 from its highest scoring players from the 10 required positions".

Does the site just accept the highest scoring starting positions on your team, or do you have to submit lineups?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

DraftMasters Inquiry

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:09 am

You do not have to submit a lineup, per say. You draft 24 players and then the computer picks the optimal starting lineup each week after the games are finished. You are the Draft Master if you draft the best team that accumulates the most points through 16 weeks of the NFL season.

Does that help?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

DraftMasters Inquiry

Post by Diesel » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:27 pm

Thanks Greg. That's what I had thought. This paragraph in the rules section of DraftMasters didn't seem to fit under this format. This is where my question came about.

B. Lineup Submission: All lineups may be submitted on the league web site and are due by 12:55 pm ET on Sunday (11:45 am ET if you are submitting a lineup by phone).
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

DraftMasters Inquiry

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:34 pm

Thanks. You are correct, that line doesn't need to be in the Draft Masters rules. I'll take that out.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius