Submitting Lineups

Greg Ambrosius

Submitting Lineups

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:13 am

Wasn't this thread about the time frame for submitting lineups in the NFFC contest? I think it was and Tom correctly worked with STATS to make sure you could change lineups up to 5 minutes of the start of that game.

Enough on this topic as I've allowed everyone to say their peace, now get back to the topic at hand or the delete button will be activated.

And besides, I'm from the Midwest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

khandy29

Submitting Lineups

Post by khandy29 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:38 am

Midwest comment was made b/c i pictured him living on a farm in the midwest where he has no neighbors or exposure to certain things. Wasnt meant to be offensive to the millions of people in the general midwest. I apologize if you thought it was meant to be offensive and if Baltic wants to continue the conversation he can just send me a private message.

BalticSQ

Submitting Lineups

Post by BalticSQ » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:12 am

His Mid-west comment was damm well meant as he said it to be ...but now that he was called out on it and people are not jumping on his band wagon and going after me , he will now back track like a typical little girl..if that is how u feel thats fine atleast be a man and stick to your guns ......this is the last i will speak of it ,,,,O yea Black i see u still cant explain why or how i am sterotype a whole race ....Seems your the guy who really put his foot in his mouth ,typical brooklyn boy

Walla Walla

Submitting Lineups

Post by Walla Walla » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:17 am

Greg, Do the rest of us a favor and delete this crap!

BalticSQ

Submitting Lineups

Post by BalticSQ » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:25 am

walla your going to complain .....i cant believe that ....

Tom Kessenich

Submitting Lineups

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:27 am

Hey guys, we don't want to delete any threads, but Greg and I have both asked if we could steer this thread back to the topic and/or the forum. Could we please do that now? Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

lichtman

Submitting Lineups

Post by lichtman » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:31 am

Don't you guys think Bob Uecker is hilarious? Mr. Belvedere is a top 10 sitcom as far as I'm concerned. Not as good as Seinfeld, but better than Friends.

Discuss.

Greg/Tom -- I know this is off topic, but it certainly is a better off topic.

[ August 20, 2004, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Ico Jones ]
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

Tom Kessenich

Submitting Lineups

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:20 am

Greg and I have asked three times that this thread go back on topic and given how that request has been repeatedly ignored, I have had no choice but to delete the last three posts and I'm now going to close the thread. I really dislike having to take this action, but I was left no choice.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich