Website Access

Barflies

Website Access

Post by Barflies » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:06 am

Is there any way that access to the website with the leagues, rosters, stats, etc. can be opened up so that people who weren't in it last year can get a better feel for the NFFC?

I would highly recommend it if interested in attracting new owners, especially those who were in other high stakes leagues who may be looking to switch or do this also. I found out about NFFC last summer and wanted to follow it closer during the season but was unable to because I couldn't access the league sites. Everything I hear about the NFFC is good (well - except for just giving league championship to best record in a 14 team division) and I'd like to check it out more before making a decison.

Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Website Access

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:21 am

The NFFC leagues, rosters, stats, etc. are only available to NFFC members who have IDs and passwords for that. If you e-mail me directly at [email protected] I will give you a password that will allow you to see one of the leagues and how everything is set up. Once you sign up, STATS will get you on the game site for good.

It's a good idea and I'll take care of anyone who requests this opportunity through me.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius