3RR Logistics Question

King of Queens

3RR Logistics Question

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:52 am

At the end of the second round, are we all going to switch seats? Could be entertaining...

da bears

3RR Logistics Question

Post by da bears » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:34 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
At the end of the second round, are we all going to switch seats? Could be entertaining... Yeah especially in Vegas where a few of us might still be just a little hung over from the night before :D
Bauler Shot Caller

BillyWaz

3RR Logistics Question

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:21 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
At the end of the second round, are we all going to switch seats? Could be entertaining... LOL! That could be very entertaining Glenn!

King of Queens

3RR Logistics Question

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:31 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
At the end of the second round, are we all going to switch seats? Could be entertaining... LOL! That could be very entertaining Glenn! [/QUOTE]As an added bonus, we could play the theme from the Benny Hill Show while the seat rotation was going on.

w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=spz8_rpE0e0

Anyone not in their seat when the music ends loses their 3rd round pick.

Mike Costaglio

3RR Logistics Question

Post by Mike Costaglio » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:55 pm

You only change chairs after the music stops!

Diesel

3RR Logistics Question

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 pm

King of Queens, if you really want to hear the absolute best way to use KDS, PM me and I'll let you know;. You're a numbers guy, so you may be amazed that a simple guy like myself with a 117 IQ, would come up with such a theory...LMAO

PM me, and I'll let you in. I'd post it on the boards, but I don't want to give Greg and Tom a heart attack...LMAO...If people agree with me, they may want to change the process and Greg will hunt me down like a coondog....LOLOLOL

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

3RR Logistics Question

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:23 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
King of Queens, if you really want to hear the absolute best way to use KDS, PM me and I'll let you know;. You're a numbers guy, so you may be amazed that a simple guy like myself with a 117 IQ, would come up with such a theory...LMAO

PM me, and I'll let you in. I'd post it on the boards, but I don't want to give Greg and Tom a heart attack...LMAO...If people agree with me, they may want to change the process and Greg will hunt me down like a coondog....LOLOLOL

Marc If this is what I have discussed with you Diesel, it is a GREAT idea.

However, the amount of extra work.....

Yeah, better keep it quiet! ;)

Diesel

3RR Logistics Question

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:56 pm

All I'll say on the boards is that Greg and Tom would need a Top Notch tech team to create a system to adapt to my idea of Ultimate KDS...lol

THis is as far as I will bring it, because I like Greg and Tom and I think they like me. That will change, QUICKLY, if I bring my idea up...LMAO
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."