Playoff Question

aageorgiou

Playoff Question

Post by aageorgiou » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:10 pm

For those leagues that have a 3 week playoff how do we track the scoring. The live scoring only shows each individual week but I cannot find week 14 on any of the options on the home page. Is there anyway to see a running score somewhere?

Thanks

Alex

Sound Advice

Playoff Question

Post by Sound Advice » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:33 pm

From the league page go to "Schedules" then click on "Playoff bracket".

Not live though.

aageorgiou

Playoff Question

Post by aageorgiou » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:56 am

Sound Advice,
I did exactly as you said and all I see is the overall regular season standings and total point scored for the season ut nothing about the first week of the playoffs. Not sure what I am doing incorrectly

Sound Advice

Playoff Question

Post by Sound Advice » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:24 am

Are you sure you are in a playoff league and not a "winner take all" league?

aageorgiou

Playoff Question

Post by aageorgiou » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:28 am

I am positive. I won the total pts and the other guy one H2H and its the Tampa 3 Main event league

Sound Advice

Playoff Question

Post by Sound Advice » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:45 am

There is no playoffs in the main event leagues. They are already decided.
I think you have to look at the overall playoffs, or the consolation round if you didn't make the overall playoffs.
Just go to "Standings", then "overall" then click on championship round, or consolation round.

I hope the info is correct.
Good luck.

aageorgiou

Playoff Question

Post by aageorgiou » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:27 am

No, I am talking about the 3 week H2H playoff for the remaining $2500 in my main league. H2H regular season champ versus total point champ.

Tom Kessenich

Playoff Question

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:45 am

Here's the info for the links:

Okay, here's a quick note to the 57 teams in the NFFC Championship Round:
You have two links available to you during the next three weeks to set your
starting lineups. When you go to MY TEAMS, you'll see one that lists 2007
NFFC CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE and one that lists your team in your regular season
league (like NFFC New York League 8). Here's the scoop:

** If you are JUST in the Championship Round, make sure you click that link to set your starting lineup for Weeks 14-16. Your scores for the
Championship Round will be taken from this starting lineup, not the one you set on the other link. Again, SET YOUR STARTING LINEUP FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND BY USING THE NFFC CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE LINK.

** If you are in the Championship Round AND competing for your league title (you were h2h league champ but not total points champ, or vice versa), then you have to also set your starting lineup for that matchup by using your league link under MY TEAMS (New York League 8, for instance). All scores from your starting lineups in that league will count towards your h2h matchup for the league title in Weeks 14-16.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

aageorgiou

Playoff Question

Post by aageorgiou » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Tom,
I understand how to set my lineup in my LEAGUE championship I just don't see where to find a running total score for the league championship. I doi see the scores for the Overall championship bracket

superdac

Playoff Question

Post by superdac » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:58 pm

Originally posted by wallbangers:
Tom,
I understand how to set my lineup in my LEAGUE championship I just don't see where to find a running total score for the league championship. I doi see the scores for the Overall championship bracket This was my question as well. For example, if I am in a 2 team playoff for $2500, where could I see our scores for week 14? As the earlier poster said, you can only see regular season totals. Thanks.