WINNINGS

INIT2WINIT

WINNINGS

Post by INIT2WINIT » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:33 pm

INIT2WINIT ORLANDO LEAGUE 1 3RD PLACE.

JUST WONDERING WHEN WE WILL BE GETTING OUR WINNINGS?
I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY TAXES ASAP AND NEED ANY PAPER WORK FROM YOU I WOULD HAVE TO FILE.

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME AND I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR IN ORLANDO..

Raiders

WINNINGS

Post by Raiders » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:20 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
INIT2WINIT ORLANDO LEAGUE 1 3RD PLACE.

JUST WONDERING WHEN WE WILL BE GETTING OUR WINNINGS?
I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY TAXES ASAP AND NEED ANY PAPER WORK FROM YOU I WOULD HAVE TO FILE.

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME AND I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR IN ORLANDO.. Congrats on year one. But don't think that all Leagues will be as easy as ORLANDO LEAGUE 1. :D

Good Luck in 2009,

John

Captain Hook

WINNINGS

Post by Captain Hook » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:47 am

There are other threads on this, but bottom line is that your check "should" be going out (of Cincinatti) on Monday, 12/29

urmomz

WINNINGS

Post by urmomz » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 am

Any News Yet?! We still haven't received anything either yo!
"Bumble Bee Tuna." - Ace Ventura

Greg Ambrosius

WINNINGS

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 am

Originally posted by JerseyYo:
Any News Yet?! We still haven't received anything either yo! The first batch of NFFC winnings went out to owners on Dec. 29th and the post-season officially ended on Dec. 25th. Because of the holidays and accounting dealing with year-end deadlines, we knew the earliest we'd be able to get the NFFC checks out to you would be Jan. 23rd. It now looks like Jan. 30th is the date we're shooting for.

Many of you know Jill from our Las Vegas drafts and unfortunately Jill got a promotion to another department after the first of the year and that set us back a few days around here. Jill was a lot of fun to work with for both groups and she did a lot of the accounting work for us here. We'll just have to get a new recruit for Las Vegas starting in March. ;)

So we're about a week behind where I'd like to be as Cincinnati just got all of the paperwork from us on Monday of this week. I'll give an update soon, but plan around Jan. 30th for this if all goes well. Congrats all and good luck in the future.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius