online/phone draft option for 14 team main.

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:20 am

Sorry Greg, after I posted my question I read this years itenerary.with the online/phone option will you be drafting with live owners or will all of us be online? when drafting online will there be a web site to log on to with a virtual draft board? Also, how does the phone option work? sorry for all the questions just want to participate but can't make the live draft. thanks..

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
Sorry Greg, after I posted my question I read this years itenerary.with the online/phone option will you be drafting with live owners or will all of us be online? when drafting online will there be a web site to log on to with a virtual draft board? Also, how does the phone option work? sorry for all the questions just want to participate but can't make the live draft. thanks.. The goal is to put all of the phone/online drafters in the same league. That's what we did last year in the NFFC Primetime and what we did this year in the NFBC main event. So that's the goal.

When you are drafting in the phone/online league, you'll get an 800-number to call into and everyone will be on the same call. You will hear the draft moderator and everyone else as they announce their picks. When you are up, you will announce your pick into the phone and the draft moderator will confirm your selection. You'll also have a live draft online at MockDraftCentral.com so that you can see every pick, see every team's picks, along with all of the available free agents. Only the MDC moderator will be able to officially select the picks after they've been verbally announced, but this way you can see who is up next, the order of the draft, each pick, available free agents, etc.

So it's the best that we can do for owners like you who can't make it to the live draft. We'll have audio of your draft and visual of your draft and it will go smoothly, trust me. Again, we did this last year in the NFFC and this year in the NFBC and it worked very well.

Welcome back and just stay in touch about everything. Feel free to ask more questions if you have any and good luck in all of your leagues this year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius