ONLINE DRAFT

INIT2WINIT

ONLINE DRAFT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 am

IS THERE A WAY THAT ON THE ONLINE DRAFT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE PLAYERS LEFT? I THINK THAT WOULD COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY of the draft.

Greg Ambrosius

ONLINE DRAFT

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:18 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
IS THERE A WAY THAT ON THE ONLINE DRAFT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE PLAYERS LEFT? I THINK THAT WOULD COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY of the draft. Everyone in the phone/online league will have the same access: The voices of everyone stating their picks and the available players left on MDC.com. It will be the same access for everyone in those leagues. I don't see this compromising anything as folks at the live drafts will also have their computer laptops with available players, Cheat Sheets with available players, etc. We're all working from the same player pool.

[ July 19, 2009, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

INIT2WINIT

ONLINE DRAFT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 am

YOU DO HAVE A POINT. I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK I WAS QUESTIONING THE INTEGRITY OF THE LEAGUE. THIS I BY FAR THE BEST OF THE BEST.I JUST THOUGHT HAVING THE FREEAGENTS LEFT ON THE BOARD LISTED INFRONT OF YOU WOULD HELP SOMEONE IN THE LATER ROUNDS, BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT IT'S THE SAME A HAVING A CPU AT THE LIVE DRAFT.. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES.