Scoring accuracy question (Bryant Johnson TD missing)

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm not sure which forum these go in, but I'll try this one... Bryant Johnson had credit for his TD yesterday (and probably still this morning?). But now he doesn't. He's only on my bench, but probably in some other teams' lineups.

"Johnson goes for 73 yards and TD: Detroit WR Bryant Johnson may have established a bit of a rapport with rookie QB Matthew Stafford in Week 3's win over the Redskins. Stafford threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Johnson in the first quarter of the win. Johnson finished with four catches for a team-high 73 yards and the touchdown. (Updated 09/27/2009)."

Sportsline

bobsgym13

Post by bobsgym13 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 am

Good catch. It will definitely change the scoring in nearly all of the Draft Champion leagues (including one of my teams).

Bob
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 am

YW Bob. ;) I'll PM Greg too in case he doesn't see this in time.

BTW, what is a Draft Champions league? Comprised of former champs?

[ September 29, 2009, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
I'm not sure which forum these go in, but I'll try this one... Bryant Johnson had credit for his TD yesterday (and probably still this morning?). But now he doesn't. He's only on my bench, but probably in some other teams' lineups.

"Johnson goes for 73 yards and TD: Detroit WR Bryant Johnson may have established a bit of a rapport with rookie QB Matthew Stafford in Week 3's win over the Redskins. Stafford threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Johnson in the first quarter of the win. Johnson finished with four catches for a team-high 73 yards and the touchdown. (Updated 09/27/2009)."

Sportsline This was updated by STATS tonight.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

bobsgym13

Post by bobsgym13 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
YW Bob. ;) I'll PM Greg too in case he doesn't see this in time.

BTW, what is a Draft Champions league? Comprised of former champs? Draft Champion league are a great to get in a lot of meaningful drafts without adding season management.

26 rounds with 'best ball' scoring.

Best ball means that STATS determines you receive your best possible lineup after all games are played.

There are also no free agents.

Bob
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)