Greg/Tom $$$

Diesel

Greg/Tom $$$

Post by Diesel » Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 am

Greg or Tom,

Please add these two to your list of Auction Championship signups...My friend Tiny didn't play last year because by the time he tried to signup for the Auctions, they were filled. This will eliminate that problem. You should have payment info for both Tiny and Myself...If you need anything else, please let me know. Thanks. Glad to add two teams to your list.

CITIFIELD...NY

Marc Quitsch

and

Celestino Concepcion
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Greg/Tom $$$

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg or Tom,

Please add these two to your list of Auction Championship signups...My friend Tiny didn't play last year because by the time he tried to signup for the Auctions, they were filled. This will eliminate that problem. You should have payment info for both Tiny and Myself...If you need anything else, please let me know. Thanks. Glad to add two teams to your list.

CITIFIELD...NY

Marc Quitsch

and

Celestino Concepcion You are entrants #1 and #2. Now let me know which times you want to participate. We'll offer an Auction Championship at noon ET on Friday, Sept. 3rd at Citi Field and another one at 5 pm ET that day. We're going back-to-back baby!!! Let's PLAY TWO AT CITI FIELD!!! You tell me which time works best for each of you and you'll be first on the NFFC Auction Championship Signup Page tomorrow!! :D Sound good?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Greg/Tom $$$

Post by Diesel » Wed May 12, 2010 2:49 pm

I will get that info for you by tomorrow. If I wind up #3 or 4 or 5, i'm still good...lol...Just save a spot for me and Celestino.

weber7777

Greg/Tom $$$

Post by weber7777 » Wed May 12, 2010 2:53 pm

please add me and my friend dan kane as 3 and 4 for citi field.

Mike Weber.. thanks.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

Diesel

Greg/Tom $$$

Post by Diesel » Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

OK, Greg, Add me to the 5PM Auction Championships...

Delete Celestino from the list. He thought it over and thought $650 was always his max. So he's going to bow out again this year.

So I'm in for the 5pm Auction...Sign me up!