2010 Events Fee

Diesel

2010 Events Fee

Post by Diesel » Sun May 16, 2010 9:29 am

Greg/Tom,

I see there is a $50 "Events Fee" this year. Is this fee for every single live event? If so, can you please let us in on what will be served for the $50? We've always had 1-2 beers or sodas and "hotel" pizza for free. And one year, I catered Carnegie Deli Sandwiches too(about $20 each)....I guess I can understand the live events having this fee so you guys can have a huge catered event, but for the Auctions and DraftChampins, is it realy necessary?

Mr. Bitterman
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

2010 Events Fee

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun May 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg/Tom,

I see there is a $50 "Events Fee" this year. Is this fee for every single live event? If so, can you please let us in on what will be served for the $50? We've always had 1-2 beers or sodas and "hotel" pizza for free. And one year, I catered Carnegie Deli Sandwiches too(about $20 each)....I guess I can understand the live events having this fee so you guys can have a huge catered event, but for the Auctions and DraftChampins, is it realy necessary?

Mr. Bitterman Yes Marc, this Events Fee is for every live event in every city. Now, we will offer some early-bird specials that eliminate the Events Fee and co-manager fee if you do multiple events. But yes, as you know, folks stated last year that we were being too cheap and weren't keeping up with the Joneses and asked for more food and drink going forward. This was a request from your peers and we have responded, at a cost, like every other live event did before and after us.

We will explain what we are offering in each city once we have everything done. And one thing we learned from baseball is that maybe we can coordinate the time of the food to allow folks a chance to look at the boards afterwards and get to meet more NFFC folks. Rather than a quick eat during the proceedings, maybe we can make this part of the "event" process. Stay tuned as we're still working all of that out.

And again, I'll post what you're getting for your Events Fee in each location. The NFBC guys can tell you how it worked in baseball, and we'll do something similar for football. We're stepping up in each location with more food and drink and making this an event you'll enjoy even more.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

2010 Events Fee

Post by Diesel » Sun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

One 6 foot hero from "Heroboy" (popular food pace in NY for heros)---$50 per person.

One Stripper for the duration of an NFFC auction, PRICELESS.

*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

kapefear

2010 Events Fee

Post by kapefear » Sun May 16, 2010 1:51 pm

That includes back massages also?