Self Contained Leagues?

Bezoar

Self Contained Leagues?

Post by Bezoar » Tue May 18, 2010 7:42 am

With the advent of the overall championship design for auction and draft champions leagues there does not seem to be a spot for customers seeking a self-contained league.

Will the NFFC have any opportunities for players that don't like the overall champion design?

Obviously the Ultimate leagues are self-contained but I am looking for opportunities that are around $2000 or less.

King of Queens

Self Contained Leagues?

Post by King of Queens » Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 am

The Super League is a little higher than your price range ($2500), but the 90% payback is unprecedented for an entry fee of under $5000.

Bezoar

Self Contained Leagues?

Post by Bezoar » Wed May 19, 2010 9:59 am

Thanks, I see that now.

norb_55

Self Contained Leagues?

Post by norb_55 » Thu May 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Will the super league be offered in an online format or is is a "live only" event?

Greg Ambrosius

Self Contained Leagues?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Originally posted by Cornhusker:
Will the super league be offered in an online format or is is a "live only" event? Yes, you will be able to compete in any of the Super Leagues via phone/online hookup. We do realize that not all of our Ultimate and Super League members can make it to the live events, so we do hook them up via phone/online.

What we'll likely do is create this league online with Geoff Stein manning a phone line where drafters can hear the picks and see the picks online. Geoff will actually make each pick online as they are announced on the phone, so those not at the live events will still be able to see and hear everything going on. We've done it this way for several years and it works out very well. Just let me know if you need to compete this way and we'll work it out.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius