FAAB / Claim List Question(s)

twiggy92

FAAB / Claim List Question(s)

Post by twiggy92 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 am

After 2 weeks, I think there is definitely some confusion on how the Claim Lists and such work with the FAAB, and some may not be asking the right questions. I would appreciate any insite into this as after this weeks round of FAAB I have had another owner let me know they are putting forth a complaint that they had bid higher for a player that I was awarded.

As well, in the 1st week I improperly set this up as I dropped the last-case scenario player I was looking to drop.

Thirdly, another owner in one of my leagues discussed with me that he didn't get how it worked either after Week 2 as multiple players he bid higher for were not awarded to him.

Personally I am used to the Waiver Wire system and setting everything up in 1 claim list. I spoke with Greg A. today and from what I took from the brief call was that each Claim List should only be per player you wish to drop.

Look forward to hearing from someone with further incite into the possibly issue we are having and why we are not doing the FAAB properly. Cheers!