Lifetime Standings

BONGIZMO

Lifetime Standings

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 am

Is there a link as in the past that used to show where we stand, ave per week per time in the contest etc? I have looked all over and must be missing it.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

BillyWaz

Lifetime Standings

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:14 am

I don't believe it is up yet.

I seem to recall Greg mentioning they were in the process of getting all that info about a month ago.

BONGIZMO

Lifetime Standings

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am

Thx Billy, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a point and click on the site somewhere.

BillyWaz

Lifetime Standings

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:53 am

Originally posted by GK:
...hey man, simply read Billy's moniker sig, as that will tell ya all ya need to know, right? ;) ...GK What, that I am the Lifetime Standings leader??? :confused:

I didn't start the thread, but having the history of this event is important. I would feel that way whether I was the lifetime standings leader or not. I simply responded to the thread, but you didn't say anything to Scott about starting it. :confused: Evidently, he feels it is important as well.

I'm sure there are other people out there that would also like to see where they have finished each season, where they rank, etc.

I'm very proud of scoring the most points in the Classic over the history of this contest, as the 14 teamer is extremely challenging IMO. However, you don't see me boasting about it every 5 seconds (like you do for ANYTHING you get right or do well), but it obviously is a sticking point for you.

[ September 28, 2010, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Greg Ambrosius

Lifetime Standings

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 am

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
Is there a link as in the past that used to show where we stand, ave per week per time in the contest etc? I have looked all over and must be missing it. Yeah, the transfer of all of this data for baseball and football means we need to create that page again. We don't even have it done for baseball yet, but we do have all of the data accessible and it's something we need to create again. Having seven years of data for our main events is important to the history of our games.

It's not done yet and it might not be done for football soon, but I promise to stay on this. It's very important to our history of the past and going forward.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BONGIZMO

Lifetime Standings

Post by BONGIZMO » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 am

Thx for the response Greg, I'll look forward to it when it does arrive again. Might buy me some time to get back into the top 10