Points from last year

Greg Ambrosius

Points from last year

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am

This is live now. Enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

onezonez

Points from last year

Post by onezonez » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 am

Greg,

Newbie here so I am probably overlooking something but any reason why Vick and Foster dont have any stats under this feature?

adam

Greg Ambrosius

Points from last year

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 am

Originally posted by onezonez:
Greg,

Newbie here so I am probably overlooking something but any reason why Vick and Foster dont have any stats under this feature?

adam I do see both of them with stats. Foster is first among RBs and Vick is fifth among QBs. Where don't you see the stats?

[ July 20, 2011, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

onezonez

Points from last year

Post by onezonez » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by onezonez:
Greg,

adam I do see both of them with stats. Foster is first among RBs and Vick is fifth among QBs. Where don't you see the stats?
[/QUOTE]I see them now. when I first went to the stats page, I was researching Vick and could find him and went to running backs and filtered by rushing stat and it had Charles as the leading rusher with 1400+ yds so I knew that wasnt right. But I do see them now. Thanks