Online Draft Process

BubbasHouse

Online Draft Process

Post by BubbasHouse » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 am

Didn't see this topic addressed in any recent chain - so thought I'd check here.

I believe we actualy use the NFFC Stats site for executing an online draft. Since I've not yet done this not exactly sure where to go and what to expect. Any chance there's an ability for look/feel of the screens so I can familiarize myself with the way it works?

Greg Ambrosius

Online Draft Process

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

Originally posted by BubbasHouse:
Didn't see this topic addressed in any recent chain - so thought I'd check here.

I believe we actualy use the NFFC Stats site for executing an online draft. Since I've not yet done this not exactly sure where to go and what to expect. Any chance there's an ability for look/feel of the screens so I can familiarize myself with the way it works? Darryl, there isn't a mock draft site with this software or a way to check it out before your draft day. However, you do have a link now to Draft Prep where you can set your own player default list. Click on that now and you can move the players around so that tomorrow night when you draft the players will line up in the way YOU want them. Edit that as much as you want before the draft.

Then tomorrow you'll get access to the Draft Room. Click on that link and you'll have two versions to check out: HTML and Flash. Use the Flash one if you have Flash on your computer. All of the positions are sortable, the stats categories are sortable, etc. The one thing to watch for is that we have two DRAFT buttons. One is for the player default list and there is a separate DRAFT button for your Player Que file. When you put players over there, make sure you hit the DRAFT button under that list to draft from there. Otherwise it's pretty easy to watch everything.

Oh, and open the Draft Board link at the top. A separate window will open and you'll see all of the draft results as they happen with colored stickers for each position. It's an easy way to follow everything.

Let me know if you need anything else. Good luck and have fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius