Tuesday results v Monday results.

THYWILLBEDONE

Post by THYWILLBEDONE » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm

A couple weeks ago Jackie Battle got me a victory with his OT production on Monday night, by less than a point. Or so I thought. Imagine my surprise when I lost because "final results are posted on Tuesday." Why would the Monday night and Tuesday final results differ? I ask because I won this week by .1 points, and am wondering if this one will be taken away from me also? What happens that causes this?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 am

I don't think anything is final until the official "elias" NFL scoring is announced. And I think that is on Thursdays. This is actually an NFL problem and not a fantasy scoring problem. Just my opinion.

My suggestion is to not ever believe the live scoring. It is not official. It is convenient and almost exact but not official.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 am

Originally posted by THYWILLBEDONE:
A couple weeks ago Jackie Battle got me a victory with his OT production on Monday night, by less than a point. Or so I thought. Imagine my surprise when I lost because "final results are posted on Tuesday." Why would the Monday night and Tuesday final results differ? I ask because I won this week by .1 points, and am wondering if this one will be taken away from me also? What happens that causes this? If you were using Live Scoring that's one explanation. Live Scoring is not official and should not be viewed as the official source for stats. That information is on your team page on Tuesday mornings. Any changes made after that will be a result of official stat changes made by the NFL each week. The deadline for those changes is Thursday night.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich