13. Michael Ratajczyk -- Lansing, MI
14. Tim Liddicoat -- Madison, WI
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

wlfskp

Las Vegas League 2

Post by wlfskp » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:34 am

Hmmmm #4 not bad ....ummmm 1,2,3, u all heard that Priest Holmes Tomlinson and portis are out for the year ......RIGHT?
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Comware

Las Vegas League 2

Post by Comware » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:26 am

Yes, the coveted number 6 position. I am hoping that either Ross Verba, or Drew Pearson fall to me. Then I will RULE THE WORLD!

wlfskp

Las Vegas League 2

Post by wlfskp » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:45 am

Well I know where Dyv, Walla Walla, and Gordon are, any of the often posters (took alot to come up with the right handle) in this league?
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

ultimatefs

Las Vegas League 2

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:24 pm

5th pick.... Nice job Tom! Knowing Greg, he would have pulled #16 for me!
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Comware

Las Vegas League 2

Post by Comware » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:28 am

Allright, allright! Lets get this party started! Anyone else feeling a tad under the gun due to injuries and bye weeks? Or is it just me? I don't seem to remeber a year when EVERY top running back was injured by the 3rd week. Wow! Let me hear from ya.

ultimatefs

Las Vegas League 2

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:37 am

Originally posted by Comware Kid:
Allright, allright! Lets get this party started! Anyone else feeling a tad under the gun due to injuries and bye weeks? Or is it just me? I don't seem to remeber a year when EVERY top running back was injured by the 3rd week. Wow! Let me hear from ya. just a tad.... had to roll some dice this week.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

fcphantom

Las Vegas League 2

Post by fcphantom » Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:42 am

Lots of FA dollers gone this week. Not surprising since there's not much out there right now.

fcphantom

Las Vegas League 2

Post by fcphantom » Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:50 am

Ugg. 2nd-highest score in the league and I'm facing the top scorer of course. At least I caught up to the front runners in points. Looks like this should be an interesting battle for the playoffs.

- Rob (Phantoms)

[ October 05, 2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Rob K ]

fcphantom

Las Vegas League 2

Post by fcphantom » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:55 am

(almost) Mid-Season Analysis

The way I see it there are eight teams that have a chance of making the playoffs. However, one of them (FresnoFanaticsFB) can only do so by having the most points besides the league winner and Athens Assassins are included because they play almost everyone ahead of them.

CanAm Bombers (1st in standings, 2nd in points): This team needs Curtis Martin to keep up his awesome start - a tough order. There is no stud WR, but they have been getting through playing matchups. Average remaining opponent score: 113.06 (three tough matchups).

Texas Lightning (2nd in standings, 5th in points): Solid QB play and one quality WR has lifted this team. Could be better if Faulk and Taylor pick up their production. Average remaining opponent score: 119.37 (five tough matchups).

Team O'Neill (3rd in standings, 7th in points): Hurt by Jamal Lewis' suspension. TE is a pain, but they are solid otherwise. Average remaining opponent score: 117.24 (four tough matchups).

Lumpy's Losers (4th in standings, 1st in points): Our two-time weekly winner relies too heavily on two players - Culpepper and Alexander - to be consistent. Boldin could help an iffy WR situation. Average remaining opponent score: 114.45 (three tough matchups).

LS Phantoms (5th in standings, 3rd in points): TE is a problem, but Solid WR's, Barber and an improving QB situation is helping. McCardell should help now that he's with the Chargers. Average remaining opponant score: 114.90 (four tough matchups).

Predictions: CamAm Bombers and LS Phantoms will battle for first in the league - CanAm got the upper hand by winning the Head-to-Head battle. Lumpy's Losers will win the 2nd place (most points) prize and could battle for the overall prize. The remaining schedules for Texas Lightning and Team O'Neill are just too tough.

[ October 19, 2004, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Rob K ]