New York League 6

JerseyPaul

New York League 6

Post by JerseyPaul » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:37 pm

Originally posted by Uncle Louie:
Jersey,

I'm picking 11th, tell me what you want (at 12)and I'll leave it on the dinner table for you.... Great. Just leave Shaun Alexander for me. I'm sure he'll last until 11.

Erok

New York League 6

Post by Erok » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:36 pm

Hey fellas, I was thinking about staying in Secaucus, New Jersey when I come up and taking a bus to the draft.

Is there a bus that will take me to the Hilton?

Is the Secaucus area a safe place to stay in or would you recommend staying somewhere else.

JerseyPaul

New York League 6

Post by JerseyPaul » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:54 pm

See answer in your other thread.

BillyWaz

New York League 6

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:07 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
quote:Originally posted by Ico Jones:
If you want, you can have ALL of them in the first round.

JP -- Take the ultimate gamble -- WR/WR in 1/2. Turn the fantasy football world on its head. Yup, good plan...

By the way, last year of 50 WCOFF league champions, 49 chose a RB in round 1 and I believe that last one went RB/WR, but I'm not sure.

It's amazing the difference between slot 8 and slot 12. It's like falling off a cliff. Of course Billy has 14, even better.

Good thing Staley is going to have a career year.
[/QUOTE]Are you saying 14 is worse than 12? I think they are both in the same area, and it really doesn't make a difference at that point.

JerseyPaul

New York League 6

Post by JerseyPaul » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:12 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I think they are both in the same area, and it really doesn't make a difference at that point. That's very true. The point spread on my sheet between RB12 and RB14 is 7 points for the year.

Coming back, the difference between RB15 and RB17 is also 7 points.

We're going to have to be very good in the middle rounds to make up for the 100 point head start they first 2 teams have on us. The good news is I am that good

BillyWaz

New York League 6

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:57 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I think they are both in the same area, and it really doesn't make a difference at that point. That's very true. The point spread on my sheet between RB12 and RB14 is 7 points for the year.

Coming back, the difference between RB15 and RB17 is also 7 points.

We're going to have to be very good in the middle rounds to make up for the 100 point head start they first 2 teams have on us. The good news is I am that good
[/QUOTE]I really don't see them getting a 100 point start as my #1 QB, #2 RB or #1 WR will be a good 40-50 points ahead of theirs. Keep in mind also that if ANY team loses a say top 4 round pick, and don't have adequate backups, their season is over.

Yes JP, we are down, but I too am good!

Looking forward to competing against you and meeting you in the NFFC AND auction league!

lichtman

New York League 6

Post by lichtman » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:49 pm

Here is a link to the Excel file of our draft that will be sent to Stats -- if you have a second to check your team, I would appreciate it.

http://www.geocities.com/dmljunkmail/NYDRAFT6.xls
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

JerseyPaul

New York League 6

Post by JerseyPaul » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:11 pm

Originally posted by Ico Jones:
Here is a link to the Excel file of our draft that will be sent to Stats -- if you have a second to check your team, I would appreciate it.

http://www.geocities.com/dmljunkmail/NYDRAFT6.xls Looks good, thanks...

You have a double post for team 2 and for my last pick the spelling is "Amos Zereoue".

Nice to have this. I didn't record the whole draft so thanks again.

JerseyPaul

New York League 6

Post by JerseyPaul » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:18 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
quote:Originally posted by Ico Jones:
If you want, you can have ALL of them in the first round.

JP -- Take the ultimate gamble -- WR/WR in 1/2. Turn the fantasy football world on its head. Yup, good plan...

By the way, last year of 50 WCOFF league champions, 49 chose a RB in round 1 and I believe that last one went RB/WR, but I'm not sure.

It's amazing the difference between slot 8 and slot 12. It's like falling off a cliff. Of course Billy has 14, even better.

Good thing Staley is going to have a career year.
[/QUOTE]Are you saying 14 is worse than 12? I think they are both in the same area, and it really doesn't make a difference at that point.
[/QUOTE]Didn't lie, I said it was a good plan. Didn't go WR/WR, went WR/WR/WR