New York Auction League

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:33 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE WILL be in that Auction in 2007...and Wazzie - watch your mouth here before you get besieged with SNAKE smack bullets that you will not be able to dodge...SNAKE Not if the "Mrs." says you can't be there!

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:35 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:

Billy even with getting burned by some loser that can't pay his side bets I still trust you brother........
I'm glad you trust me RI, but it is more important that I trust you, as I won't be the one mailing a check......MOATS,,,DOH!!! ;)

King of Queens

New York Auction League

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:52 pm

WTF?!?! No SNAKE in the NY Auction??

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:58 am

Big D - actually SNAKE regrets to state that he has some serious scheduling conflicts for Auction Friday that he is still currently in intense negoitiations with Mrs. Snake about at this moment in time, as according to the femme reptilius, the 4 day trip to NYC on Labor Day weekend should come with a "commitment" of at least one full day with the in-laws and family (an utterly absurd request according to SNAKE)...SNAKE has informed Greg to keep his name on the list if he can as the negoitiations, one way or another, will come to a conclusion by tomorrow (Friday) at the latest, for the call by other SNAKE family members for an immediate cessation of hostilities are increasingly becoming louder and louder...SNAKE His (actually her ;) ) reasons are listed in this previous post KOQ.

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:08 am

SNAKE knew that he was opening himself up for some serious incoming flak missles to begin falling down on him Oh c'mon Snake!

You can't put on the board that your wife won't let you do something, and not expect a litle flak about it! :rolleyes:

If this was me backing out for the same apparent reasons, you know DAMN WELL that you would say something along the same lines AND most likely add something that I was afraid to compete in the auction, and this is my way of getting out.

It's all good Snake. :D

Peace and harmony brother.... peace and harmony! :D

Gordon Gekko

New York Auction League

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:06 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Also Like to note something on the auction last year........

DO NOT EVER BET WITH A GUY NAMED "FANDANGO"

I bet this loser $100 dollars last year....I beat him down in the auction and the guy ran away...And now that the auction is full I can say something about it.......This guy Talked all this trash for two years straight and bet and never paid.......It's right on the league message board in the NY auction 2005......

Also like to note that this same scrub is in the NFBC and he is even in a satellite with Eddie G this year in baseball........I sent this guy a email and got no contact from him.....Eddie g wont say anything to the guy and he talks on the boards with him all the time.........Eddie the auction is full and no Fandago what do you have to say now?

Billy even with getting burned by some loser that can't pay his side bets I still trust you brother........

So Watch out for this non paying side bet bum....

"FANDANGO"

Johnny Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
We're glad to welcome back Scott Simonetti of Centerreach, New York to the NFFC as he just signed up for the $650 New York Auction League for Friday, Sept. 1st. Scott has been in the NFFC Auction League the last two years, winning the title in 2004 and then losing out in the playoffs last year. His Fandango team went 7-6 last year and earned a playoff spot with 1,535.85 points before losing to eventual champion RI Workhorse in the first round of the playoffs. We're glad to have you back again Scott and wish you best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000+ in league prizes.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mikeybok

New York Auction League

Post by mikeybok » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:24 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:

I bet this loser $100 dollars last year....I beat him down in the auction and the guy ran away...And now that the auction is full I can say something about it.......This guy Talked all this trash for two years straight and bet and never paid.......It's right on the league message board in the NY auction 2005......

Also like to note that this same scrub is in the NFBC and he is even in a satellite with Eddie G this year in baseball........I sent this guy a email and got no contact from him.....Eddie g wont say anything to the guy and he talks on the boards with him all the time.........Eddie the auction is full and no Fandago what do you have to say now?

"FANDANGO"

We're glad to welcome back Scott Simonetti of Centerreach, New York to the NFFC as he just signed up for the $650 New York Auction League for Friday, Sept. 1st. Scott has been in the NFFC Auction League the last two years, winning the title in 2004 and then losing out in the playoffs last year. His Fandango team went 7-6 last year and earned a playoff spot with 1,535.85 points before losing to eventual champion RI Workhorse in the first round of the playoffs. We're glad to have you back again Scott and wish you best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000+ in league prizes.
[/QUOTE]GG ... I believe they call this ... "stirring the Pot" ... LMAO
Hakuna Matata!

RI WORKHORSE

New York Auction League

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:32 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:

"FANDANGO"

[/QUOTE]First off Jersey paul won the auction in 2004...Not fandango.....Second....Frank mammola signed up for the auction before ten of the auction sign up's and is not on the list....A question for Greg.....Is there going to be two auctions in NY.....If so I would like to try to do both of them some how.Please let me know......

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella