New York Auction League

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:26 am

Originally posted by Baggler:
I'm still on as topic starter....wow....Diesel you couldn't be water boy no less than win a fantasy championship..by the way tell your NEW friends who beat you for a championship last season..
signed The Baggler formerly the better half of Diesel
By the way Billy I'll buy your Faulk jersey from you that you wore two years ago at the NY draft......S. Jackson $50..let's start... I do have a Faulk jersey also, and actually thought about wearing it to this year's draft in honor of one of the most dominant fantasy players of his time.

Next year in NYC, it might be time to go "old school" and bring back Lawrence though ;)

(might have to cut out the midsection and wear it like a halter top if I keep gaining weight though! )

Diesel

New York Auction League

Post by Diesel » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:20 pm

I noticed that Snake has pulled his name from this event. I guess I won't be having serpent soup for dinner on Sept. 1st...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

New York Auction League

Post by Diesel » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:22 am

I understand Snake. However, I see 14 signups and no Glenn Karant...This may be tough to get back in even if your schedule permits. I suggest you clear this day, next year. There is no event like the Auction.

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:46 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
I understand Snake. However, I see 14 signups and no Glenn Karant...This may be tough to get back in even if your schedule permits. I suggest you clear this day, next year. There is no event like the Auction. With the "seasoned" NY auctioners, and "Team Chicago" coming to town in 2007, it WOULD NOT be a good time for Snake to pop his "auction cherry"! ;)

He would be better off going to "Scores" and getting lap dances with his $650, or playing the lottery! (no disrespect Snake! ;) )

RI WORKHORSE

New York Auction League

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:26 am

Also Like to note something on the auction last year........

DO NOT EVER BET WITH A GUY NAMED "FANDANGO"

I bet this loser $100 dollars last year....I beat him down in the auction and the guy ran away...And now that the auction is full I can say something about it.......This guy Talked all this trash for two years straight and bet and never paid.......It's right on the league message board in the NY auction 2005......

Also like to note that this same scrub is in the NFBC and he is even in a satellite with Eddie G this year in baseball........I sent this guy a email and got no contact from him.....Eddie g wont say anything to the guy and he talks on the boards with him all the time.........Eddie the auction is full and no Fandago what do you have to say now?

Billy even with getting burned by some loser that can't pay his side bets I still trust you brother........

So Watch out for this non paying side bet bum....

"FANDANGO"

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Diesel

New York Auction League

Post by Diesel » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:53 am

UYT and I have done the "gentlemanly" thing to do with a side bet. We found someone we both trust to hold our money and that person will pay the winner when the time comes. It keeps everyone honest when you do that.

BLACKHAND

New York Auction League

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:45 pm

johnny , it is probably worth the 100 never to see this dude again. might be the best 100 you ever spent. sent TOM an email that i wanted in months ago. if snake is out then i would like his spot or if anyone else drops out then let me know and i will be there.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

mikeybok

New York Auction League

Post by mikeybok » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
UYT and I have done the "gentlemanly" thing to do with a side bet. We found someone we both trust to hold our money and that person will pay the winner when the time comes. It keeps everyone honest when you do that. The funny part of this ... I totally trust Marc for the $100. Darryl knew I would "let him off if we won ... and I propably would have" hence the holder :D :D :D :D
Hakuna Matata!

Diesel

New York Auction League

Post by Diesel » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:10 pm

If you guys come to NY with the rest of the Chitown guys, I will buy you both a drink at the Hilton with my winnings...lol

At NY prices, that's about $100 for the round...lol

If you guys come, I guarantee a great dinner for the late night draft, at about $13 each man...Carnegie Deli Corned Beef or Pastrami Sandwiches...THE best sandwich in town. Fugghedabouddit!