New York Auction League

RI WORKHORSE

New York Auction League

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:59 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...way to set 'em straight Johnny Junkie...SNAKE Snake.........BBDS for the snake classic due soon.......

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:52 pm

...about 24 hours JJ...SNAKE will tell ya flat out - if ya want a top 3 spot be prepared to spend over $900...SNAKE I better get my boots, because it is getting deep in here!!! :rolleyes:

$900 Snake???? Possibly...... but not from you! :D

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:54 am

...ah, you are severely mistaken here once again BW, as SNAKE will be shelling out the Big Buck$ to insure victory in the league with his namesake...now be prepared as you have been given the liberty of an accurate forewarning here before your proper beating Sir William...SNAKE Careful Snake. Last time you had a top 3 pick (#1 in the 2004 NFFC - Junkies Dilemna) you went against your partner and took Priest Holmes in favor of him wanting you to take Tomlinson. You also completely botched the rest of that draft, so......

TREAD LIGHTLY!!!! :D

BillyWaz

New York Auction League

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:29 am

1) It was your partner (Adam Miller - who ironically is in this league) who told everyone of the Holmes-LT fiasco.

2) You were co-owners of "Junkies Dilemna" (2004 NFFC)

3) Your team finished in the BOTTOM half of the league (127 out of 224)

How is that misinformation???

:confused: :confused:

The ONLY possible thing that could be wrong is that Adam wanted LT and you made him take Holmes.

HOWEVER, after your "alternate persona" bit, denying you were on the phone (and then I put up the post which CLEARLY showed you were) etc. I'm going to tend to believe someone else I have never talked to more than yourself.

Don't start the lies and mistruth's Snake, as you always seem to get caught.

Peace and harmony brother, peace and harmony!! :D

Diesel

New York Auction League

Post by Diesel » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:42 am

Do my eyes deceive me? I see EIGHTEEN names on the list for NY Auction...And Pre-season games haven't even begun...Could there be 2 NY Auctions for the first time? NICE!

209 Sign ups for the Main Event...This baby is going to fill up soon! I'm starting to see that the NFFC isn't a well kept secret anymore...Greg and Tom, remember the little guys when you make that first million in this event...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."