Las Vegas League 4

GOD Loves You

Las Vegas League 4

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:56 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
also, since i can't back up my talk in the main event this year with that weakass squad i got, i'm shutt'n my MB trap (maybe for the remainder of the year). lesson learned. thanks. Drunk right now?? or just hallucinating? :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Jersey Dawg

Las Vegas League 4

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:39 am

Gordon - Best of luck in the auction and DC leagues.

I don't have a good excuse (I didn't drink until after the draft) except for thinking at pick 13 I needed to try something different. I won't do that again. Still, I managed a win in week 1, so anything is possible. Not pleased that Mike Bell promptly broke a finger or two on his hand. That's going to hurt more than Tatum Bell looking good.

Good draft in the WCOFF though. So I have something to have hope for. Lost week 1; but the team is nice. I hate losing, but I was the 2nd highest scoring team in that league. Bad fortune of playing the highest scoring team. What else is new....

Pete

[ September 13, 2006, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

Gordon Gekko

Las Vegas League 4

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:50 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Gordon - Best of luck in the auction and DC leagues. thanks pete. good luck to you as well.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

FatPerez

Las Vegas League 4

Post by FatPerez » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:02 pm

Week 2 can't get here quick enough, as Week 1 was hands down the worst of my fantasy football career. :mad: If I put up another clunker like that again this week, I will shave my sack clean, and make and mow a foot-long sandwich with all the sawed-off short and curlies. Please believe that!

[ September 13, 2006, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Ponch ]
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

GOD Loves You

Las Vegas League 4

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:46 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
Week 2 can't get here quick enough, as Week 1 was hands down the worst of my fantasy football career. :mad: If I put up another clunker like that again this week, I will shave my sack clean, and make and mow a foot-long sandwich with all the sawed-off short and curlies. Please believe that! Pay Per View event of the year, Erik Estrada to make "bald is beautiful" a happy camper! :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL