Las Vegas League 2

larrygold33

Las Vegas League 2

Post by larrygold33 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:21 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Agree luck plays too big a part sometimes, but I do like H2H. I actually am in 7th based on record and points, but in an all play would be 2nd and 2 games behind first, but that is the luck of the draw. I missed LT, LJ and am missing Ronnie Brown this week now as well as having missed Portis and Bush early on, but still had plenty of poits scored against me. It would be nice to find a system as KJ brought forth where teams are rewarded for better all play records, while still keeping H2H in play.
It has been an exciting league and am proud to be a contender in such a tough one as well. I didn't notice till just the other day that Z-Man is actually managing a team, Noverdamuses, which loads this league even more! Anyway, great thread and who knows we implemented 3RR, so maybe we are the first high stakes league to do some sort of all play as well? I did not realize that was Z-man's team! Now it makes sense...no wonder he got so defensive about the poker comment way back at the beginning of the year! I was trying to start a fuss, but didn't understand why he took it so directly. Now I understand! Jules and I were in the same poker league with him. For the record, I do believe that collusion took place in the poker league, but it was legal collusion...they (and it wasn't even Z or Jules) were covering each other and betting things up. Normal team play....nothing wrong with it. Now, that is my belief....I do realize that I could be wrong....but I doubt it :D Regarding LV league #2, I was making an off the cuff remark about the collusion based on a hunch and just for the fun of it. I really think that a mistake was made by the owner and that Smith should not have been placed back on the roster. I was trying to prempt Greg's decision on this. I should not have brought the poker thing into it (not because it was nessessarily wrong, but because we really did have more than one of these players in this league. Damn...I have to admit that was "uncool" of me. Dang! I wanted to cause a fuss. I wanted to make people think. I may have even wanted to be a target of sorts. But, I did not intend for the inuendos to hit so close to home for Jules and Z-man. That was an oversight on my part. Sorry Jules and Z, hope you have a good season!
[/QUOTE]Dude...you are so crossing the line
larrygold
tworedducks

wayne123

Las Vegas League 2

Post by wayne123 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:33 am

Originally posted by larrygold33:
quote:Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Agree luck plays too big a part sometimes, but I do like H2H. I actually am in 7th based on record and points, but in an all play would be 2nd and 2 games behind first, but that is the luck of the draw. I missed LT, LJ and am missing Ronnie Brown this week now as well as having missed Portis and Bush early on, but still had plenty of poits scored against me. It would be nice to find a system as KJ brought forth where teams are rewarded for better all play records, while still keeping H2H in play.
It has been an exciting league and am proud to be a contender in such a tough one as well. I didn't notice till just the other day that Z-Man is actually managing a team, Noverdamuses, which loads this league even more! Anyway, great thread and who knows we implemented 3RR, so maybe we are the first high stakes league to do some sort of all play as well? I did not realize that was Z-man's team! Now it makes sense...no wonder he got so defensive about the poker comment way back at the beginning of the year! I was trying to start a fuss, but didn't understand why he took it so directly. Now I understand! Jules and I were in the same poker league with him. For the record, I do believe that collusion took place in the poker league, but it was legal collusion...they (and it wasn't even Z or Jules) were covering each other and betting things up. Normal team play....nothing wrong with it. Now, that is my belief....I do realize that I could be wrong....but I doubt it :D Regarding LV league #2, I was making an off the cuff remark about the collusion based on a hunch and just for the fun of it. I really think that a mistake was made by the owner and that Smith should not have been placed back on the roster. I was trying to prempt Greg's decision on this. I should not have brought the poker thing into it (not because it was nessessarily wrong, but because we really did have more than one of these players in this league. Damn...I have to admit that was "uncool" of me. Dang! I wanted to cause a fuss. I wanted to make people think. I may have even wanted to be a target of sorts. But, I did not intend for the inuendos to hit so close to home for Jules and Z-man. That was an oversight on my part. Sorry Jules and Z, hope you have a good season!
[/QUOTE]Dude...you are so crossing the line
[/QUOTE]I was not aware there was a sarcasm line. It must be somewhere near the comedy edge!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

larrygold33

Las Vegas League 2

Post by larrygold33 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:53 am

wayne, take your sarcasm BS and stick it up your ass. you have infuriated me far beyond I thought possible. you keep taking jabs in a public forum on closed cases that had no merit..what is your motivation to continuously bring up your rediculous poker claims. 10 friends are going to collude to screw you out of $30 stinkin dollars. common, how stupid are you?? $3 a man after we split the proceeds. Jules is right that your mental retardation is the only likely explanation. do you get off on pissing people off. easy to do behind a computer I'm sure. i highly advise you to not bring up any of this in any forum again.

[ November 07, 2007, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: larrygold33 ]
larrygold
tworedducks

Greg Ambrosius

Las Vegas League 2

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:57 am

Wayne, I'm going to have to step in and ask you not to post anymore on these threads about your collusion theories. You are bringing people's names into this who have strong reputations in the industry and who feel you have already damaged those reputations from your accusations. It was one thing to accuse everyone who played online poker with you of colluding and then accusing all of LV2 of colluding, but by singling out individuals you have definitely crossed the line.

I would love to delete those posts to protect those you've named, but I'll leave that decision up to you. There is no sarcasm in those posts, just direct accusations and it's troubling to many of us in the NFFC. You've infuriated several LV2 owners and made this season a bad experience, which I feel personally responsible for. As a result, I'm asking you not to post on here anymore unless it's football related. The damage has already been done with your other posts.

As for h2h, I'll let you continue to think of colluding ways this can be manipulated. I'm sure any format can be manipulated. But with our new format of making league champions earn the $5,000 through h2h and total points, I think we've created a solid scenario for 14 strong owners. Nothing is ever perfect, as you undoubtedly know.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

wayne123

Las Vegas League 2

Post by wayne123 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:36 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Wayne, I'm going to have to step in and ask you not to post anymore on these threads about your collusion theories.

OK. Done. I will make no further posts of that nature. But what about aliens, JFK, and NFL cover-ups?

You are bringing people's names into this who have strong reputations in the industry and who feel you have already damaged those reputations from your accusations.

No comment.

It was one thing to accuse everyone who played online poker with you of colluding and then accusing all of LV2 of colluding, but by singling out individuals you have definitely crossed the line.

No comment.

I would love to delete those posts to protect those you've named, but I'll leave that decision up to you.

Of course, if people are really hurt by these posts (and I have not accused anyone directly of anything) please do remove them. I expected to be taken with a grain of salt...I was just teasing. Please remove any posts that anyone feels should be removed. I meant no true insults only fantasy ones.

There is no sarcasm in those posts, just direct accusations and it's troubling to many of us in the NFFC.

Sarcasm is a matter of opinion, you may be right. Direct accusations of cheating were not made.

You've infuriated several LV2 owners and made this season a bad experience, which I feel personally responsible for.

I am sorry. I appologize to those I offended and to you for putting you in a tough position.

As a result, I'm asking you not to post on here anymore unless it's football related. The damage has already been done with your other posts.

Understood. I will stop making non-football related posts.

As for h2h, I'll let you continue to think of colluding ways this can be manipulated. I'm sure any format can be manipulated. But with our new format of making league champions earn the $5,000 through h2h and total points, I think we've created a solid scenario for 14 strong owners. Nothing is ever perfect, as you undoubtedly know. This is true. The possibility of collusion will always exist among highly intelligent and calculating people. Of course, we have none of them here!

Best wishes to each of you and a heart felt "sorry" to those I have offended. The bulletin board should be a source of enjoyment with a reasonable amount of "ribbing". I concede that my methodology was a bit too challenging and easily misunderstood if one was not following every word.

To my fans...

I am not a hero, I am not your savior, Forget what you know!
I am just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control!

Domo Oregato, Mr. BlueFoot
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

wayne123

Las Vegas League 2

Post by wayne123 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:50 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Wayne, I'm going to have to step in and ask you not to post anymore on these threads about your collusion theories.

OK. Done. I will make no further posts of that nature. But what about aliens, JFK, and NFL cover-ups?

You are bringing people's names into this who have strong reputations in the industry and who feel you have already damaged those reputations from your accusations.

No comment.

It was one thing to accuse everyone who played online poker with you of colluding and then accusing all of LV2 of colluding, but by singling out individuals you have definitely crossed the line.

No comment.

I would love to delete those posts to protect those you've named, but I'll leave that decision up to you.

Of course, if people are really hurt by these posts (and I have not accused anyone directly of anything) please do remove them. I expected to be taken with a grain of salt...I was just teasing. Please remove any posts that anyone feels should be removed. I meant no true insults only fantasy ones.

There is no sarcasm in those posts, just direct accusations and it's troubling to many of us in the NFFC.

Sarcasm is a matter of opinion, you may be right. Direct accusations of cheating were not made.

You've infuriated several LV2 owners and made this season a bad experience, which I feel personally responsible for.

I am sorry. I appologize to those I offended and to you for putting you in a tough position.

As a result, I'm asking you not to post on here anymore unless it's football related. The damage has already been done with your other posts.

Understood. I will stop making non-football related posts.

As for h2h, I'll let you continue to think of colluding ways this can be manipulated. I'm sure any format can be manipulated. But with our new format of making league champions earn the $5,000 through h2h and total points, I think we've created a solid scenario for 14 strong owners. Nothing is ever perfect, as you undoubtedly know. This is true. The possibility of collusion will always exist among highly intelligent and calculating people. Of course, we have none of them here!

Best wishes to each of you and a heart felt "sorry" to those I have offended. The bulletin board should be a source of enjoyment with a reasonable amount of "ribbing". I concede that my methodology was a bit too challenging and easily misunderstood if one was not following every word.

To my fans...

I am not a hero, I am not your savior, Forget what you know!
I am just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control!

Domo Oregato, Mr. BlueFoot
[/QUOTE]...for future reference, that's Domo ARIGATO...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Unless of course you are referring to the corrigated metal that lines the inside of domed athletic stadiums in Japan. I am limited to football related subject matter, I did what I could.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Robert Zarzycki

Las Vegas League 2

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:46 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Wayne, I'm going to have to step in and ask you not to post anymore on these threads about your collusion theories. You are bringing people's names into this who have strong reputations in the industry and who feel you have already damaged those reputations from your accusations. It was one thing to accuse everyone who played online poker with you of colluding and then accusing all of LV2 of colluding, but by singling out individuals you have definitely crossed the line.

I would love to delete those posts to protect those you've named, but I'll leave that decision up to you. There is no sarcasm in those posts, just direct accusations and it's troubling to many of us in the NFFC. You've infuriated several LV2 owners and made this season a bad experience, which I feel personally responsible for. As a result, I'm asking you not to post on here anymore unless it's football related. The damage has already been done with your other posts.

As for h2h, I'll let you continue to think of colluding ways this can be manipulated. I'm sure any format can be manipulated. But with our new format of making league champions earn the $5,000 through h2h and total points, I think we've created a solid scenario for 14 strong owners. Nothing is ever perfect, as you undoubtedly know. Thanks for stepping in Greg.

I wish all my friends would stop letting someone like this get to them. Best way to proceed is to stop responding to this guy. Only reason I'm here now is that a friend told me to check it out. Wish I didn't. Wasn't worth my time. -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)

Hard heads

Las Vegas League 2

Post by Hard heads » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Great game Jules! You know it's gonna be a good week when you are forced to play Heath Evans and his one touch is a TD!!!
Quite a race as apparently we have bowed out of it. See you all next year!