Chicago League 2: NFFC Primetime

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:55 pm

The second annual NFFC Primetime will host live drafts for the main event on Saturday, Sept. 5th at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago. These drafts will start promptly at 5 p.m. CST and consist of four leagues of 12 teams each. Everyone should be in the draft room at least 20 minutes before-hand as we will start EXACTLY at 5 p.m. There will be one break after round 10 and we’ll finish after the 20th round. Good luck everyone.

Remember that this year we will again have 3RR (Third Round Reversal) in the Primetime main event. That means we’ll start out 1-12 in Round 1, 12-1 in Round 2 and 12-1 again in Round 3. Serpentine continues in Round 4 as 1-12, 12-1, etc. through Round 20.

Chicago will feature 48 teams consisting of 4 full leagues. Below is the draft order for Chicago League 2:

LEAGUE 2
1. Brian Swaw, Elwood, Illinois
2. Todd Lepow, Buffalo Grove, Illinois
3. Frank Matsko, Streator, Illinois
4. Chad Tabler, Holland, Michigan
5. Richard Daniels, Round Lake, Illinois
6. Pete Wakely, Downers Grove, Illinois
7. Jared Danielsen, Belleville, Illinois
8. Dave Gerczak, Appleton, Wisconsin
9. Kenneth VanDekerkhove, Clarkston, Michigan
10. Michael Kelstrom, Elmhurst, Illinois
11. Jack Haan, Palos Heights, Illinois
12. Sam Mandarino, Lisle, Illinois
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Samlawyer

Post by Samlawyer » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 am

Pick 12 here. Glad the reigning champ is in this league, because no champ can ever repeat in this difficult contest, right? ;)

chrismatsko

Post by chrismatsko » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 am

pick 3 here. This looks like a very good league. We (me and my Dad, Frank) played in the 14 team league with Jack Haan 2 years ago and I beleive he won the League that year. I know Sam Mandarino finshed 2nd in our league last year, Kelstrom had a top 30 team and we luckily managed to finish 2nd overall behind Dave whom of course won the league last year. So, at least we seem to have some lucky owners in this league, lol.

Good Luck to everyone

Samlawyer

Post by Samlawyer » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 am

We had quite a league last year Chris! If we repeat it, we're in for some serious fun. See you and everyone else on Saturday.

Sam Originally posted by chrismatsko:
pick 3 here. This looks like a very good league. We (me and my Dad, Frank) played in the 14 team league with Jack Haan 2 years ago and I beleive he won the League that year. I know Sam Mandarino finshed 2nd in our league last year, Kelstrom had a top 30 team and we luckily managed to finish 2nd overall behind Dave whom of course won the league last year. So, at least we seem to have some lucky owners in this league, lol.

Good Luck to everyone

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:38 pm

I should warn everybody...two lawyers sitting at the end. This could get ugly.

See you all Saturday.